Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

Newbie Here

Old 07-12-2009, 01:25 PM   #1
I love your mom!
Slimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Sergeant First Class
Name: Linwood
Slimwood Shady's Tacoma Gallery
Talking Newbie Here

I am about to buy an 09 Double Cab PreRunner 4x4 with the Off Road PKG, JBL Audio PKG, Tube Steps, TRD Exhaust. I was going to ask you all how you like your trucks, but I am sure you will say you love them, as you are on the forums. I will be making my purchase on the 22nd. I am excited as all get out. I am coming from an 03 Evo, a lot different. My Evo had over 300 hp/tq and ran 11's. I loved that car, but needed something more praticle. Are any issues I should know about the truck now, before I finalize the deal? Oh yeah, I am only paying $29,250 for the truck. I figured it was a pretty good deal, what do you all think about that?
Old 07-12-2009, 05:26 PM   #2
Reagan/Bush '84
Colton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Dependant  (Father had 24 yrs on the Eisenhower, Ordinance Officer)
Name: Colton
Colton's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by linwoodm View Post
I am about to buy an 09 Double Cab PreRunner 4x4 with the Off Road PKG, JBL Audio PKG, Tube Steps, TRD Exhaust. I was going to ask you all how you like your trucks, but I am sure you will say you love them, as you are on the forums. I will be making my purchase on the 22nd. I am excited as all get out. I am coming from an 03 Evo, a lot different. My Evo had over 300 hp/tq and ran 11's. I loved that car, but needed something more praticle. Are any issues I should know about the truck now, before I finalize the deal? Oh yeah, I am only paying $29,250 for the truck. I figured it was a pretty good deal, what do you all think about that?
Welcome to TW! Hope everything goes well on your truck.

Not sure on the price, but what dealership are you buying from? I'm very familiar with Hampton, infact I'm only a 10 minute ride there.
Old 07-12-2009, 05:32 PM   #3
I love your mom!
Slimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colton View Post
Welcome to TW! Hope everything goes well on your truck.

Not sure on the price, but what dealership are you buying from? I'm very familiar with Hampton, infact I'm only a 10 minute ride there.
RK on Mercury BLVD
Old 07-12-2009, 05:38 PM   #4
madtacoma is on a distinguished road

madtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
that price sound good to me with all those accesories like the tube steps and exhaust but you said its a prerunner 4x4... prerunners are only two wheel drive. i could be wrong but...
Old 07-12-2009, 06:22 PM   #6
I love your mom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by madtacoma View Post
that price sound good to me with all those accesories like the tube steps and exhaust but you said its a prerunner 4x4... prerunners are only two wheel drive. i could be wrong but...
You are probably right. It is a 4x4 and I still haven't picked it up yet, just know it is the double cab with those options. For some reason I was under the assumption that they were all prerunners . Guess that is the last time I assume
Old 07-12-2009, 06:28 PM   #7
Believe
phynyx38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphynyx38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphynyx38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphynyx38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphynyx38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphynyx38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphynyx38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphynyx38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphynyx38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphynyx38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphynyx38 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
phynyx38's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW
Old 07-12-2009, 06:59 PM   #8
I love your mom!

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. Just one question, why does everyone have the same AVATAR?
Old 12-04-2011, 09:19 AM   #10
I love your mom!

HOLY THREAD REVIVAL!!! Just found this from many moons ago...wanted to link it to my BUILD TREAD to show the progress...