LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

'09 sport with no badges

Old 07-12-2009, 07:00 PM   #1
sportnobadges is a splendid one to beholdsportnobadges is a splendid one to beholdsportnobadges is a splendid one to beholdsportnobadges is a splendid one to beholdsportnobadges is a splendid one to beholdsportnobadges is a splendid one to beholdsportnobadges is a splendid one to behold
sportnobadges's Tacoma Gallery
'09 sport with no badges

hello fellow tacoma owners. the wife needed a new ride so we bought her the '09 double cab, long bed, trd sport, 4wd, 4l v6, automatic, with the tow package. have taken the extreme step of our first modification by taking the badges and the trd decal off of the pyrite mica beauty. even the dealer said he liked the 'clean' look. am in the market for a cap for the bed. that will be the second modification. am very happy that a site like this is in operation. thanks for being here.
sportnobadges
Old 07-12-2009, 07:10 PM   #2
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats!!! Very nice ride you got for her!!! Should have gotten it for you though!!
Old 07-12-2009, 07:31 PM   #4
sportnobadges is a splendid one to beholdsportnobadges is a splendid one to beholdsportnobadges is a splendid one to beholdsportnobadges is a splendid one to beholdsportnobadges is a splendid one to beholdsportnobadges is a splendid one to beholdsportnobadges is a splendid one to behold
ww firefighter, you know 'if mama ain't happy, ain't nobody happy' i think she will let me drive it once in a while if i am good. heh?
Old 07-12-2009, 07:45 PM   #6
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sportnobadges View Post
ww firefighter, you know 'if mama ain't happy, ain't nobody happy' i think she will let me drive it once in a while if i am good. heh?
Oh man!! Okay I got yah!!! You can sneek it out every once in a while!! just hope she doesnt check the mileage!!!
Old 07-15-2009, 02:05 AM   #7
There's a mod for that!
w8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Albert
w8n4mud's Tacoma Gallery
congrats on the buy. Nice color choice. I'm sure you know by now we love/live by pictures. So post!
Welcome To TW!
Old 07-15-2009, 02:09 AM   #8
go shit in your hat
brianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shed
brianr's Tacoma Gallery
welcome.
Old 07-15-2009, 03:48 AM   #9
His and Hers
TacomaDoug has a spectacular aura aboutTacomaDoug has a spectacular aura aboutTacomaDoug has a spectacular aura about

TacomaDoug's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome Pyrite brother!
Old 07-15-2009, 04:29 AM   #10
I KEEEEEL YOU
Burgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome but lets see it
Old 07-18-2009, 11:02 AM   #12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Burgman View Post
Welcome but lets see it

an attempting the up load of pics now. hope this works.

sportnobadges
Old 07-18-2009, 03:13 PM   #13
"Let's Ride!"
Padilla1880 has a brilliant futurePadilla1880 has a brilliant futurePadilla1880 has a brilliant futurePadilla1880 has a brilliant futurePadilla1880 has a brilliant futurePadilla1880 has a brilliant futurePadilla1880 has a brilliant futurePadilla1880 has a brilliant futurePadilla1880 has a brilliant futurePadilla1880 has a brilliant futurePadilla1880 has a brilliant future

Name: Daniel
Padilla1880's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome!
Old 07-18-2009, 04:37 PM   #14
tacomabear is on a distinguished road

tacomabear's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome.
Old 07-21-2009, 12:52 PM   #15
Love the Tick!
Gingrbredman is a name known to allGingrbredman is a name known to allGingrbredman is a name known to allGingrbredman is a name known to allGingrbredman is a name known to allGingrbredman is a name known to all

Name: G
Gingrbredman's Tacoma Gallery
First thing I did when my new Pyrite beauty was delivered was remove all the badges. I'd post some pics, but this is your welcome party. What happened to your pics?
Old 07-21-2009, 04:47 PM   #16
reply to gingrbreadman

yo gingr, put your little pointer thing on the camera icon under my name. up comes my Tacoma Gallery. 8 pics of the naked pyrite beauty.
i checked out your pics and it looks to me as if your pyrite beauty is still clothed (with badges).
just curious, why the short bed? i went with the long bed for the extra 13" to help smooth out the highway ride. you?
haven't mastered posting a pic right into my comments. will try to do that.
Old 07-21-2009, 05:19 PM   #17
militaco is a splendid one to beholdmilitaco is a splendid one to beholdmilitaco is a splendid one to beholdmilitaco is a splendid one to beholdmilitaco is a splendid one to beholdmilitaco is a splendid one to beholdmilitaco is a splendid one to behold

militaco's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW......i have a '09 with a snuglid debadeged, but mine is a short bed......watch out, your wallet will take a beating from this site
Old 07-21-2009, 05:21 PM   #18
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
welcome to tw!!!
Old 07-21-2009, 05:39 PM   #19
trying to post pic

let's see if this is how it is done.
Old 07-21-2009, 05:41 PM   #20
edc has a spectacular aura aboutedc has a spectacular aura about

edc's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to tw.