Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

Whats up all

Old 07-13-2009, 06:05 AM   #1
Slypted is a jewel in the roughSlypted is a jewel in the roughSlypted is a jewel in the rough

Air Force:
Name: Frank
Slypted's Tacoma Gallery
Whats up all

I am new to the site and just saying whats up. I'll get some pics of my taco up when I get out of my lazy funk. Plus it needs a bath before that happens lol. This forum rocks btw, a lot of good info here.
Old 07-13-2009, 06:08 AM   #2
Go Vick ??? Go Birds !!!
Rtrn2taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRtrn2taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRtrn2taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRtrn2taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRtrn2taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRtrn2taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRtrn2taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRtrn2taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRtrn2taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRtrn2taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRtrn2taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Rtrn2taco's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW !!!!
Old 07-13-2009, 11:08 AM   #3
There's a mod for that!
w8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Albert
w8n4mud's Tacoma Gallery
Nice Set-up, so where is the rest of the truck? Looking good so far.
Welcome to Tacoma World man & greetings from San Diego, CA (Sunny San Diego)
Old 07-13-2009, 11:24 AM   #6
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Another NJ guy.

Welcome!
Old 07-13-2009, 05:33 PM   #7
Slypted is a jewel in the roughSlypted is a jewel in the roughSlypted is a jewel in the rough

Air Force:
Slypted's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for the warm welcome!
I don't actually have those wheels and tires yet. I ordered them almost a month ago but the tires were out of stock. I'm getting tired of waiting. I'm gonna call tomorrow and probably cancel the order then check out some local tire shops. I want em now dammit!
The only reason I ordered them online in the first place was because none of the local shops had both the wheels and the the tires I wanted. So I might end up with some KM2's or something idk. I just want to get those stocks off my truck asap.
Old 07-13-2009, 05:39 PM   #8
jholland52 is on a distinguished road
jholland52's Tacoma Gallery
welcome to our home away from home
Old 07-13-2009, 05:52 PM   #9

Air Force:
Slypted's Tacoma Gallery
I'm stationed at McGuire for now. Born and raised in WV though. Got a couple crappy pics up now. Gonna put the lift on and hopefully get wheels and tires on it by this weekend. Then I dont know what to start on next. Stereo, window tint, lights for the bull bar, headlights, tailights, exhaust....the list is seemingly never-ending.
Old 07-13-2009, 05:57 PM   #10
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
welcome to tw!!!
Old 07-13-2009, 05:57 PM   #11

Air Force:
Slypted's Tacoma Gallery
Sweet I'll check it out. I love boobies...err I mean trucks.