Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

Newby

Old 07-14-2009, 07:44 AM   #1
lringuette is on a distinguished road
lringuette's Tacoma Gallery
Newby

Happy to see that their is a forum on Tac owners.

Just got myself my first 09 Toy Tacoma Double cab, TRD leather package and I AM quite impressed with it.

I am looking for mods like LED interior lights, power lock tailgate( got a tonneau trifold cover) and a bellly plate .

Of course being in Quebec Canada, we are limited. Lucky for me that my sister lives in Syracuse NY.
Old 07-14-2009, 07:58 AM   #3
I KEEEEEL YOU
Burgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome
Old 07-14-2009, 07:59 AM   #4
East Bound and Down
Dark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
Dark Knight's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW

Try this guy in Canada; http://www.diversionperformance.ca/
Call them, 780-980-0007 and ask for Ryan he is the owner and a great guy. Tell him Jeff from Total Truck Centers Referred you. He should probably have the Putco interior lights and Pop and lock Tailgate lock. He should be able to ship so there would be no duty charges, GST, etc......
Old 07-14-2009, 10:54 AM   #5
lringuette is on a distinguished road
lringuette's Tacoma Gallery
Great I will give him a call and let you know, thanks for sharing this with me.
Old 07-14-2009, 11:24 PM   #6
Lord of Tomfoolery
genxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
genxer36's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW!
Old 07-14-2009, 11:27 PM   #7
Slypted is a jewel in the roughSlypted is a jewel in the roughSlypted is a jewel in the rough

Air Force:
Name: Frank
Slypted's Tacoma Gallery
wecome to TW