Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

New Fishing Toyota

Old 12-09-2007, 10:12 PM   #1
The Reel Sportsman
TacomaYAK will become famous soon enoughTacomaYAK will become famous soon enough

TacomaYAK's Tacoma Gallery
New Fishing Toyota

Hey Y'all -- first of all I want to say that this forum is the best that I've seen and have learned a lot from just a few days of reading articles and threads.

I just purchased a Silver 08 Access Cab V6 4.0L earlier this week and absolutely love it. I went from a 97 Ranger V4 2.3L, so this is a big upgrade for me. As far as mods, I don't plan to do anything major. As of now, I only need to add a kayak rack and some all-weather mats because I hunt and fish a lot here in Texas.

Old 12-10-2007, 06:07 AM   #3
Jeff is a name known to allJeff is a name known to allJeff is a name known to allJeff is a name known to allJeff is a name known to allJeff is a name known to all

Army: Sp4 in Personel Section HQ CO.
Jeff's Tacoma Gallery
nice truck yak, should make a great fishing vehicle. By chance are you a bass fisherman? I tow my relatively small 16ft Alum bass boat and 4wheel drive helps getting out of some ramps and of course towing is very easy.
Do you plan to do you own maint and oil changes?

jeff, 06,V6.6spd, 4x4,SR5, Radiant Red
Old 12-10-2007, 06:16 AM   #4
Born to Ride
TheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chicky Baby
TheMaster's Tacoma Gallery
Hi there Yakety YAK. Welcome to TW. Hope you enjoy your stay. Look out for the Carolina Alliance. They'll try to recruit you even though you are a Texan. Stupid Alliance.
Old 12-10-2007, 07:11 AM   #5
Unapologetic Texan
sawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to behold

sawdust's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome fellow Texan! Please go through and fill in your profile so we'll know which part of <hat off> the great state of Texas <hat on> you hail from.

Just so you know, if you see "carolina alliance" below someone's name, just start giving them a hard time. It's a preemptive strike. They'll do it to you soon as they sober up enough to read your location.
Old 12-10-2007, 07:41 AM   #6
Old Goat
Don G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: 1st MAW  MAG12  VMA-251,  (1953)
Don G's Tacoma Gallery
Hey Yak! !!! Welcome aboard! !! You have just joined the Worlds foremost leader on true Taco Lovers! !!! Join the fun and don't pick sides just yet! !!

Don G
Old 12-10-2007, 08:08 AM   #7
Carolina Alliance Costal Div
2003greenbean has much to be proud of2003greenbean has much to be proud of2003greenbean has much to be proud of2003greenbean has much to be proud of2003greenbean has much to be proud of2003greenbean has much to be proud of2003greenbean has much to be proud of2003greenbean has much to be proud of2003greenbean has much to be proud of

2003greenbean's Tacoma Gallery
welcome to tw
Old 12-10-2007, 08:12 AM   #8
Born to Ride
TheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chicky Baby
TheMaster's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sawdust View Post
..... if you see "carolina alliance" below someone's name, just start giving them a hard time.
Except me. I have Canadian Diplomatic immunity. Lets Eat Steak
Old 12-10-2007, 08:56 AM   #9
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Welcome fellow Texan! Please go through and fill in your profile so we'll know which part of <hat off> the great state of Texas <hat on> you hail from.

Just so you know, if you see "carolina alliance" below someone's name, just start giving them a hard time. It's a preemptive strike. They'll do it to you soon as they sober up enough to read your location.
In all fairness we usually wait until about 10 posts before we start making fun of the new Texans. When you say <hats off> shouldn't it read <10 gallon hat off> ? just curious
Old 12-10-2007, 12:25 PM   #10
Unapologetic Texan
sawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to behold

sawdust's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ndcouch View Post
In all fairness we usually wait until about 10 posts before we start making fun of the new Texans.
Are you trying to convince me you do that out of the goodness of your hearts, or was I right that it takes about that long to sober up enough to read the location?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ndcouch View Post
When you say <hats off> shouldn't it read <10 gallon hat off> ? just curious
We've already had this discussion. Do you really want me to embarrass you again in front of the newbie?
Old 12-10-2007, 12:37 PM   #11
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Are you trying to convince me you do that out of the goodness of your hearts, or was I right that it takes about that long to sober up enough to read the location?
a little of both

[/QUOTE]We've already had this discussion. Do you really want me to embarrass you again in front of the newbie?[/QUOTE]

you can embarass me all you want, but you'll never make me believe there is a Texas alive that doesn't wear a 10 gallon hat and ride a horse everywhere
Old 12-10-2007, 04:41 PM   #12
concrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Shit deflector
concrete jedi's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome Yak, All the above is true...sometimes, as for a kayak rack, I had a Yakima for about ten years and it was awesome. Drive on