Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

another proud taco driver

Old 12-13-2007, 04:34 AM   #21
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsds View Post
Shoot, the Mrs. doesn't allow real bacon in the house. I get so-called 'turkey bacon' strips. I go out to seek the real cripsy strips like Wendys puts on.... not that back bacon slab stuff. Mmmm bacon...
Actually i love turkey bacon just about as much as real bacon. Not quite as greasy and i dont feel as bad after eating it
Old 12-13-2007, 08:59 AM   #22
Unapologetic Texan
sawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to behold

sawdust's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ndcouch View Post
Actually i love turkey bacon just about as much as real bacon. Not quite as greasy and i dont feel as bad after eating it
Alley-oop to TheMaster
Old 12-13-2007, 09:53 AM   #23
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sawdust View Post
Alley-oop to TheMaster
hey man, sometimes you dont want to feel like crap after you eat. usually i do like to feel liek crap afterwards, but turkey bacon is good in the morning before a hike or mtn biking or something. it doesn't feel like im sweating grease all day
Old 12-13-2007, 02:03 PM   #24
Unapologetic Texan
sawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to behold

sawdust's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
hey man, sometimes you dont want to feel like crap after you eat. usually i do like to feel liek crap afterwards, but turkey bacon is good in the morning before a hike or mtn biking or something. it doesn't feel like im sweating grease all day
I bet you eat tofu burgers too. Why would you want to eat something disguised as something else? Is it ashamed? I like turkey, but bacon comes from a pig, not a turkey. If I want turkey, I'll eat turkey. If I want bacon, I'll eat bacon. But if I want bacon, it don't make sense to eat turkey. The food is lying to you. It's taking away the tasty stuff that's bad for you and substituting a lie. Let me put it in terms you'd understand: it's like non-alcoholic beer.
Old 12-13-2007, 05:06 PM   #25
concrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Shit deflector
concrete jedi's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I bet you eat tofu burgers too. Why would you want to eat something disguised as something else? Is it ashamed? I like turkey, but bacon comes from a pig, not a turkey. If I want turkey, I'll eat turkey. If I want bacon, I'll eat bacon. But if I want bacon, it don't make sense to eat turkey. The food is lying to you. It's taking away the tasty stuff that's bad for you and substituting a lie. Let me put it in terms you'd understand: it's like non-alcoholic beer.
Touche'
Old 12-13-2007, 06:56 PM   #26
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

dammit! dammit! dammit! gonna have to agree with the texan here nd!!! and non-alcoholic beer is just wrong!!! turkey bacon/burgers and tofu/boca burgers belong in the "i aint eating that shit" category!!!!
Old 12-13-2007, 07:00 PM   #27
668: The Neighbor of the Beast
Toy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
Toy4Life's Tacoma Gallery
Old 12-13-2007, 07:22 PM   #28
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy4Life View Post
..............now thats a hella way to get bacon dude!!! i love it!!
Old 12-13-2007, 07:44 PM   #29
Toy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Hallelujah, it's raining bacon!
Old 12-13-2007, 08:03 PM   #30

Quote:
Hallelujah, it's raining bacon!

sounds like a good campfire song man!!
Old 12-13-2007, 09:25 PM   #31
dsds is on a distinguished road
dsds's Tacoma Gallery
where did his other hand go and why is he grinning? Must be an engineer.
Old 12-14-2007, 08:38 AM   #32

nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
you actually make a good point but i still like turkey bacon. And no, i am not a health nut, in fact thats the problem, i wish i was a health nut. My blood pressure is through the roof and i dont even know what my cholestoral is, and i need to get back into "sexy" shape. And no, i dont eat tofu. I had tofu for the first time about 2 months ago. i went to an indian resturant. it was ok, kinda like bland chicken. I dont have a problem with food that lies to me, i'm gonna turn it into poop whether it lies or tells the truth so doesn't really matter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
dammit! dammit! dammit! gonna have to agree with the texan here nd!!! and non-alcoholic beer is just wrong!!! turkey bacon/burgers and tofu/boca burgers belong in the "i aint eating that shit" category!!!!
I did eat a boca burger out of desperation one time. I was hammered at a friends house and she happened to be a veggitarian. I couldnt leave to get food and it was like 4 in themorning so i couldnt order food. The closest thing she had to food was a boca burger (the other stuff was even worse) so i warmed it up and ate it. I dont remember what it tasted like but its not something i would ever buy. All i know is for the tacoma meet you better bring plenty of ribs. And that goes double for anyone coming from texas (i'm looking at you 007) I want some texas ribs (beef) and some rattlesnake chili! I think we should make it a rule that we have nothing healthy at the tacoma meet. Except green tea. Over years of excessive drinking i've found that green tea is the ultimate hangover cure. something about antioxidents or soemthing, i dont know.
Old 12-14-2007, 09:16 AM   #33
Unapologetic Texan

sawdust's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I think we should make it a rule that we have nothing healthy at the tacoma meet. Except green tea. Over years of excessive drinking i've found that green tea is the ultimate hangover cure. something about antioxidents or soemthing, i dont know.
First turkey bacon, now green tea You're going to make someone a good wife someday if you'd just shave your legs.
Old 12-14-2007, 12:11 PM   #34

nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
First turkey bacon, now green tea You're going to make someone a good wife someday if you'd just shave your legs.
are you telling me that if you woke up and it felt like you had a dynamite crew in your skull and i told you to drink a big glass of green tea (the cold stuff in the carton, not the real stuff) to make it go away you wouldn't do it? I rarely get hangovers, probably because i sleep until noon on weekends so i sleep 'em off. But during the Meet i doubt you guys will let me sleep that late. So when i wake up feeling like death, i want some green tea. you ever wonder why the japanese live to be like 500 years old? That stuff makes you feel great, all the ginsing and antioxidants and whatever else is in it makes you feel like you never drank the night before. I dont care what you say, a hangover cure is a hangover cure, i dont care how "fruity" it is
Old 12-14-2007, 12:58 PM   #35
Unapologetic Texan

sawdust's Tacoma Gallery
I've never had a hangover in my life. I drink a big glass of water before going to sleep.
Old 12-14-2007, 02:02 PM   #36

nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I've never had a hangover in my life. I drink a big glass of water before going to sleep.
you big girl, real men have hangovers all the time
Old 12-14-2007, 02:05 PM   #37

Quote:
are you telling me that if you woke up and it felt like you had a dynamite crew in your skull and i told you to drink a big glass of green tea (the cold stuff in the carton, not the real stuff) to make it go away you wouldn't do it? I rarely get hangovers, probably because i sleep until noon on weekends so i sleep 'em off. But during the Meet i doubt you guys will let me sleep that late. So when i wake up feeling like death, i want some green tea. you ever wonder why the japanese live to be like 500 years old? That stuff makes you feel great, all the ginsing and antioxidants and whatever else is in it makes you feel like you never drank the night before. I dont care what you say, a hangover cure is a hangover cure, i dont care how "fruity" it is
I'm thinking the japanese don't drink green tea out of a carton, do you eat instant grits?

I get 2 day long hangovers. Get sloshed friday night, maybe feel better by monday.
Quote:
This really works, I just don't do it.
Old 12-14-2007, 02:09 PM   #38

Quote:
I'm thinking the japanese don't drink green tea out of a carton, do you eat instant grits?

I get 2 day long hangovers. Get sloshed friday night, maybe feel better by monday.

This really works, I just don't do it.

im with you on the 2 day long hangovers t4l!!!
Old 12-14-2007, 02:18 PM   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
im with you on the 2 day long hangovers t4l!!!
When I was like 17 or 18 I'd get hammered every night and never get a hangover....drinking dangerous amounts too. I guess that's how my body chose to tell me to sloooooowww down!