Hello from England!!

Old 07-17-2009, 12:02 PM   #1
AFTaco will become famous soon enough
Air Force: 2W0
Name: Doug
AFTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Hello from England!!

Hi Everyone!

I am currently in the military stationed in England. I have 2 months left here and will be relocating to Alaska. I am trying to buy a 09 Taco DC, 4x4, TRD Off-road w/JBL. Hopefully this all works out and I can drive my new Taco to Alaska from TN in a couple of months. Looking foward to chatting with yall.
Old 07-17-2009, 12:04 PM   #2
Living vicariously through mjp2
eordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ed
eordonez's Tacoma Gallery
welcome to TW!
Old 07-17-2009, 12:33 PM   #5
petersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Do you need to ask?! It's up there ^
petersharp's Tacoma Gallery
Where are you in England? Don't tell me...Suffolk?
Old 07-17-2009, 12:36 PM   #7
AFTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Knight View Post
where from in TN? I'm in east TN. Going to be an awesome drive to Alaska

Yep, from Sevierville. Graduated from Sevier County High
Old 07-17-2009, 12:37 PM   #8
AFTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by petersharp View Post
Where are you in England? Don't tell me...Suffolk?
Haha, yea thats where im at. You been here? Nothing like the smell of fresh pig poo! LOL
Old 07-17-2009, 12:43 PM   #10
petersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by AFTaco View Post
Haha, yea thats where im at. You been here? Nothing like the smell of fresh pig poo! LOL
I have been to Suffolk a few times. I am British - lived in the midlands/west for the first 31 yrs of my life so I know it pretty well.
Old 07-17-2009, 12:56 PM   #11
AFTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by petersharp View Post
I have been to Suffolk a few times. I am British - lived in the midlands/west for the first 31 yrs of my life so I know it pretty well.
Thats cool! I live in Feltwell surrounded by farmlands. I have been here 3yrs and have enjoyed very much, I will not miss the summer smells of manure though. I swear the smells change every day! LOL Glad to have met you!
Old 07-17-2009, 01:06 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by AFTaco View Post
Thats cool! I live in Feltwell surrounded by farmlands. I have been here 3yrs and have enjoyed very much, I will not miss the summer smells of manure though. I swear the smells change every day! LOL Glad to have met you!
You to. I heard Brandon is like 75% Americans. Never got there, but there's all sorts of American cars/trucks etc there
Old 07-18-2009, 05:16 PM   #14
Gone But Not Forgotten
ImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Susan
ImpulseRed008's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW. Where are you going in Alaska? Fairbanks or Anchorage? Either way, BBBRRR. Enjoy the Taco and the drive.
Old 07-18-2009, 05:40 PM   #15
indycross has much to be proud ofindycross has much to be proud ofindycross has much to be proud ofindycross has much to be proud ofindycross has much to be proud ofindycross has much to be proud ofindycross has much to be proud ofindycross has much to be proud ofindycross has much to be proud ofindycross has much to be proud of

Name: Ross
indycross's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome! Man i have been itching to go to Alaska! From one big state to another!

Hey Colton - My agency markets Pigeon Forge and Sevier County! Let me know if you need links to some good info for your trip! Have a great time!!!
Old 07-18-2009, 05:56 PM   #16
09 but I drive a 012 Expedition...
tacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff...I'm pretty sure
tacoholic's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to tacoholic
Welcome! Post up pics if you get a chance!