Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

Another noob

Old 07-17-2009, 12:44 PM   #1
2mtech is on a distinguished road
Air Force: Master sergeant, retired
2mtech's Tacoma Gallery
Another noob

Hi. My name's ____ and I'm a Tacomaholic. Not recovering, not rehabilitated...not even remorseful!

After driving my basic '94 Toyota mini truck (bought new) into the Great Beyond, I bought my 11th Toyota in 26 years...my '08 Taco. Great truck, loved it, drove it to death. Just got my new '09 yesterday and love it even better. Not sure about the Iron Pyrite yet...had a red one before.

Anyway...howdy from NC
Old 07-17-2009, 12:51 PM   #3
Wag More Bark Less
Simon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired 1983-2007 Signal O4
Name: Judy or Jude :)
Simon's Mom's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to the forum from Vermont
Post up some pics of your old and new toyota trucks if you get a chance!
Old 07-18-2009, 02:11 AM   #5
There's a mod for that!
w8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Albert
w8n4mud's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to the family bro. Im sure you have a lot to offer.
Old 07-18-2009, 05:11 PM   #7
I KEEEEEL YOU
Burgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome
Old 07-20-2009, 11:52 AM   #8
2mtech is on a distinguished road
Air Force: Master sergeant, retired
2mtech's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colton View Post
Welcome to TW! Where are you stationed in NC?
I'm a couple years retired now, but did my last 12 years at Seymour Johnson, minus a thrilling year tour in Osan, Korea.