Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

New White DoubleCab

Old 12-12-2007, 07:35 PM   #1
TheWrongWay is on a distinguished road
TheWrongWay's Tacoma Gallery
Talking New White DoubleCab

Hello all!!

Just put my order in for a white '08, Auto, V6, 4x4 DoubleCab with the following options:
  • JBL AM/FM/CD w/6 Disc Changer Amplifier, 6 Spkrs+Subwoofer & Steering Wheel Audio Controls
  • Curtain Airbags, Dr & Fr Pass Airbags
  • TRD Sport Pkg #1: Sport Susp w/ Bilstein Shocks, 17" Alloy Wheels w/P265/65R17 Tires, Limited Slip Diff, Hood Scoop, Color-Keyed Grille Surround/Bumpers/Mirrors/Door Handles/Overfenders, Sliding Rr Window w/Privacy Glass, 115V/400W Deck Mtd Power Point, Fog Lamps, Remote Keyless Entry, Cruise Control, Variable Speed Wipers, Multifunction O/H Console w/Compass & Temp Gauge, Sport Seats w/Drvr Lumbar Support in place of Bucket Seats, Sport Fabric Trim, Metallic Tone Instr Panel Trim, Leather Strng Wheel & Shifter, Sunvisors w/Mirrors & Extenders, TRD Sport Graphics
  • Daytime Running Lights
  • V6 Towing Package: 6,500 lbs Towing Capacity, Class 4 Hitch Transmission and Supplemental Oil Coolers 130A Alternator, Heavy Duty Battery, 7-Pin Connector w/Converter
  • D - Rings
  • Auto-Dimming Mirror
  • Exhaust Tip by Valor
  • Carpet Floor Mats (4pc) & Door Sill
I'll be back in the country to pick it up in late February and I'll be driving cross country from Oregon to Florida. Oh yeah!!

I've been a Tacoma owner ('99 PreRunner) for a few years now but didn't think of signing up here until I made the order on my new toy. I look forward to being a part of this community.

- Zack
Old 12-12-2007, 07:40 PM   #3
concrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Shit deflector
concrete jedi's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome Zack, sounds like you have yourself a real beauty, congrats ! I did that road trip about two years ago except to SC. I drove my friends 05 4dr, 4wd, LB, with a trailer, that's why I have taco. That was a bitch of a trip and that taco never complained once. Send pix
Old 12-12-2007, 07:47 PM   #4
Thanks a lot, I appreciate the comments. I also have a set of Enkie Deep Six wheels sitting at home, waiting for the new toy to arrive. The user Ldytaco05 has a set of the same wheels installed. Should look good on the truck until I decide to give it a lift. :-)
Old 12-12-2007, 07:58 PM   #5
Quote:
Originally Posted by concrete jedi View Post
Welcome Zack, sounds like you have yourself a real beauty, congrats ! I did that road trip about two years ago except to SC. I drove my friends 05 4dr, 4wd, LB, with a trailer, that's why I have taco. That was a bitch of a trip and that taco never complained once. Send pix
I did the same thing in my PreRunner. Poor thing should have complained!! Had to buy replacement leaf springs after that trip.

Here's a photo of the wheelie-poppin' truck:

Old 12-12-2007, 08:06 PM   #6
concrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Shit deflector
concrete jedi's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by zcline View Post
I did the same thing in my PreRunner. Poor thing should have complained!! Had to buy replacement leaf springs after that trip.

Here's a photo of the wheelie-poppin' truck:

Yeah I drove my buddy's truck through the Rocky's, a snow storm from hell, got rear ended; HARD !, had to stop in the middle of the interstate to let a tornado go by, all I can say is the man upstairs has a sense of humor. That truck just kept on going, after that I knew I had to have one.
Old 12-12-2007, 08:23 PM   #7
Holy crap! Well I hope I have better luck come February! Glad to hear you're ok. :-)

I have 175,000 miles on my '99 Taco and not one issue above normal maintenance. Gotta love the Toy. ;-)
Old 12-12-2007, 08:25 PM   #8
AKA: Jake the Wolf
kristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant future

kristopherl's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by zcline View Post
Hello all!!

Just put my order in for a white '08, Auto, V6, 4x4 DoubleCab with the following options:
  • JBL AM/FM/CD w/6 Disc Changer Amplifier, 6 Spkrs+Subwoofer & Steering Wheel Audio Controls
  • Curtain Airbags, Dr & Fr Pass Airbags
  • TRD Sport Pkg #1: Sport Susp w/ Bilstein Shocks, 17" Alloy Wheels w/P265/65R17 Tires, Limited Slip Diff, Hood Scoop, Color-Keyed Grille Surround/Bumpers/Mirrors/Door Handles/Overfenders, Sliding Rr Window w/Privacy Glass, 115V/400W Deck Mtd Power Point, Fog Lamps, Remote Keyless Entry, Cruise Control, Variable Speed Wipers, Multifunction O/H Console w/Compass & Temp Gauge, Sport Seats w/Drvr Lumbar Support in place of Bucket Seats, Sport Fabric Trim, Metallic Tone Instr Panel Trim, Leather Strng Wheel & Shifter, Sunvisors w/Mirrors & Extenders, TRD Sport Graphics
  • Daytime Running Lights
  • V6 Towing Package: 6,500 lbs Towing Capacity, Class 4 Hitch Transmission and Supplemental Oil Coolers 130A Alternator, Heavy Duty Battery, 7-Pin Connector w/Converter
  • D - Rings
  • Auto-Dimming Mirror
  • Exhaust Tip by Valor
  • Carpet Floor Mats (4pc) & Door Sill
I'll be back in the country to pick it up in late February and I'll be driving cross country from Oregon to Florida. Oh yeah!!

I've been a Tacoma owner ('99 PreRunner) for a few years now but didn't think of signing up here until I made the order on my new toy. I look forward to being a part of this community.

- Zack
You have EXCELLENT Taste
Old 12-13-2007, 06:44 AM   #9
I dub thee malicious!
007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
007Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 007Tacoma
Welcome to TW!
Old 12-13-2007, 07:54 AM   #10
Thinks he's Steve McQueen
squad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Marc
squad314's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome zcline,you're gonna love that truck......In 2000,I rode my HD Fatboy from British Columbia to New Brunswick.Around day three I was wishing for anything with a roof.

Enjoy your new truck and have a safe trip.
Old 12-16-2007, 10:24 AM   #11
bbarian333 is on a distinguished road

bbarian333's Tacoma Gallery
Your truck is gonna turn some heads in Jacksonville. I was there recently and noticed that there wasn't a whole lot of Tacomas on the road there. At least not like here in Cali. White is my favorite Tacoma color. I couldnt find an access cab with the TRD Sport package in anything but silver or blue.I really wanted the white one.
Old 12-16-2007, 10:51 AM   #12
spencer_hong is on a distinguished road
spencer_hong's Tacoma Gallery
Dude first thing are you going to go is get black rims on that thing and black out the emblems and headlights. Youre truck would be a dream for anyone with a white truck.

But... I'm an all black guy haha