Army: LCIS Tech 3ASG Comms Sqn
Name: Matt
Cobrajr122's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to Cobrajr122
Hey everybody

Hello all,
Looks like you have another new member :P

I'm in New Brunswick, Canada.

I currently drive an '04 Pontiac Aztek Rally but once I finish up college in a couple years, I want to get a Speedway Blue Tacoma 4 door TRD off road.

So i suppose I'll just be hanging around here deciding on what upgrades I want to install and look at beautiful tacoma pics
Old 07-18-2009, 06:41 PM   #2
I KEEEEEL YOU
Burgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome
Old 07-18-2009, 06:43 PM   #3
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
welcome to tw!
Old 07-18-2009, 07:00 PM   #4
AK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

AK27's Tacoma Gallery
welcome to tw from ontario!
Old 07-18-2009, 07:02 PM   #5
I KEEEEEL YOU
Burgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome
Old 07-18-2009, 07:45 PM   #6
There's a mod for that!
w8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Albert
w8n4mud's Tacoma Gallery
So Matt, welcome to TW, BUT I have to ask... What possessed you to buy a Pontiac Aztec? I've always wanted to ask someone.
Old 07-18-2009, 08:24 PM   #7
Cobrajr122 is on a distinguished road
Army: LCIS Tech 3ASG Comms Sqn
Name: Matt
Cobrajr122's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to Cobrajr122
Quote:
Originally Posted by w8n4mud View Post
What possessed you to buy a Pontiac Aztec?
Haha, I get that a lot.

When I was looking for my first car me and my parents were looking for Ford Focus wagons and Chrysler seabrings. Every one we could find that was in good condition was either too much or had way too much mileage.

While the dealer was getting some information on a seabring I just finished test driving he asked if I wanted to try out something else while we waited, and he suggested the aztek.

As I was driving it down the worst road in town, the ride was just SO much smoother, I felt extremely comfortable driving it and I could actually fit in the car. (I am 6'2") The interior was just chalk full of tech for an 04' non luxury car and it had TONS of cargo room for my frequent camping trips.

Now onto the famed exterior, before that day I had never seen or heard of an Aztek, so it was new and exciting to me. I loved (and still do) how unique it was. It was not until I started to research it (like you would any new purchase) that I found out people did not like it too much. "Ugliest car ever" was a frequent comment and it often showed up in "top 10 ugliest cars" lists. None of this phased me because I freaking loved it :P I also found it to look quite aggressive

Probably one of the biggest selling points for me was the built in cooler . haha no, it was actually the price tag for the size/type of vehicle I was getting while everybody else was still in small cars and junkers :P . it only had slightly over 80,000 KM on it and it was in tip top shape (only time its been in the shop was for a replacement thermostat and I can feel the wheel starting to shake at high speeds with a little over 110,000 KM on it now.)

My only complaints about it is the Lack of power for the size of the engine(acceleration, no problems with hauling and towing) and only 4 speed on the auto tranny? In a SUV......Who's bright idea was that!?!
Old 07-18-2009, 10:19 PM   #8
There's a mod for that!
w8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Albert
w8n4mud's Tacoma Gallery
Haha! Good enough answer. At least you're going into a Tacoma now. Congrats on that. This time you'll get the looks but for all the right reasons.
Old 07-18-2009, 10:47 PM   #10
StaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jason
StaticFilter's Tacoma Gallery
Good job on your future color choice >