Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

Hey what's up everyone!!

Old 07-19-2009, 09:07 AM   #1
arod is on a distinguished road
Name: tony
arod's Tacoma Gallery
Cool Hey what's up everyone!!

Hey whats up everyone? I just wanted to say hi and it was pretty hard for me to register since it said my email was not valid. Any ways for some background info: My name is tony and I live in Bakersfield Ca. I am proud owner of an 07 prenner reg cab. I haven't posted any pics yet but I will soon. I just want to say that I am glad to be a part of this community of toyota lovers and I hope to gain knowledge and give back as well.
Old 07-19-2009, 09:20 AM   #4
There's a mod for that!
w8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Albert
w8n4mud's Tacoma Gallery
^ x3 Post pics. We're all visual people here. Haha.
Welcome to Tacoma World. There are other members on this site from Bakersfield and Fresno. Visit often and I'm sure you'll run into them. As a matter of fact, I think one of them is making to trip down to San Diego for TacoberWest.
Anyways, greetings from San Diego.
Old 07-19-2009, 09:26 AM   #5
arod is on a distinguished road
Name: tony
arod's Tacoma Gallery
Hey thanks for the greets! Heres a quick pic of me and my truck about a year ago at the beach. Im going to post some more in my profile but heres a quick one.
Old 07-19-2009, 01:58 PM   #7
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW! Watch out for Lowlo7 j/k
Old 07-19-2009, 02:11 PM   #8
StaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jason
StaticFilter's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to the Yota Dome!
Old 07-19-2009, 02:36 PM   #9
Slypted is a jewel in the roughSlypted is a jewel in the roughSlypted is a jewel in the rough

Air Force:
Name: Frank
Slypted's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome!
Old 07-19-2009, 03:33 PM   #10
His and Hers
TacomaDoug has a spectacular aura aboutTacomaDoug has a spectacular aura aboutTacomaDoug has a spectacular aura about

TacomaDoug's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome aboard
Old 07-19-2009, 03:48 PM   #11
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to your new addiction lol
Old 07-19-2009, 04:10 PM   #12
Wag More Bark Less
Simon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired 1983-2007 Signal O4
Name: Judy or Jude :)
Simon's Mom's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome Tony to the forum