Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

New here (sort of)...

Old 07-19-2009, 03:53 PM   #1
09WhiteTaco4x4 is on a distinguished road

09WhiteTaco4x4's Tacoma Gallery
New here (sort of)...

I've been posting a little here and there for a couple of weeks but I wanted to wait until I had a picture of my truck to share for a "proper introduction".

I've owned two pickup trucks before and my last vehicle was a leased (thankfully) H3. I've been wanting a pickup again since I started driving the H3 and I've had my heart set on a Tacoma for the last 3 years. I FINALLY got my Taco on June 23!!!

With the exception of the removal of the front mud flaps, the truck is completely stock for now. But at some point I plan on upgrading tires/wheels/suspension and a few other things.

Any ways, I live up in the Seattle area. Any other fellow NW Taco owners out there?

And a couple of pictures of my truck (I'm sure it's nothing you haven't seen before):

BTW, this is a great site!
Old 07-19-2009, 03:53 PM   #2
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
welcome. nice looking tacoma.
Old 07-19-2009, 03:54 PM   #3
white+Peal has a spectacular aura aboutwhite+Peal has a spectacular aura about

Name: Kris
white+Peal's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to white+Peal
welcome nice truck!!
Old 07-19-2009, 03:56 PM   #4
I KEEEEEL YOU
Burgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome and great looking truck
Old 07-19-2009, 04:08 PM   #7
Wag More Bark Less
Simon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired 1983-2007 Signal O4
Name: Judy or Jude :)
Simon's Mom's Tacoma Gallery
Great looking tacoma and great pics
Welcome to the forum from across the way in Vermont
Old 07-19-2009, 04:14 PM   #8
geolink is a glorious beacon of lightgeolink is a glorious beacon of lightgeolink is a glorious beacon of lightgeolink is a glorious beacon of lightgeolink is a glorious beacon of lightgeolink is a glorious beacon of light

geolink's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome from the outback and congrats!
Yes, photos are important! ... Nice truck and nice country - got family in your neck of the woods.
Do good!
Old 07-19-2009, 04:50 PM   #9
There's a mod for that!
w8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Albert
w8n4mud's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW!