Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

Hi from a Toyota FJ Cruiser owner

Old 07-20-2009, 06:51 PM   #1
parnass is on a distinguished road

parnass's Tacoma Gallery
Hi from a Toyota FJ Cruiser owner

Hello fellow Toyotans.

I went shopping for a new 4wd truck last May and narrowed the choices down to an FJ Cruiser and a Tacoma. I had owned Ford F-250 pickup trucks for the past 18 years, Broncos, a K5 Blazer, and a Jeep CJ-5 before that, and opted to try something different this time.

After test driving an FJ Cruiser and Tacoma at the Toyota dealer, I bought a 2008 FJ Cruiser demonstrator.

However, I am still interested in 4wd Tacomas and Tacoma World Forums looks like a great resource for learning more.
Old 07-20-2009, 06:53 PM   #2
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome! Post some pics of your FJ!
Old 07-20-2009, 06:57 PM   #3
Khaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryant
Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
You on fjcruiserforums.com? If I wasn't driving a Taco I'd definitly be driving an vodoo blue FJ 4x4...
Old 07-20-2009, 07:02 PM   #4

parnass's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tcBob View Post
Welcome! Post some pics of your FJ!
Thanks for asking. My wife took these photos of the FJ Cruiser shortly after purchase.

Since then, I swapped out the tires for BF Goodrich All Terrains, installed a Ricochet Offroad Armor IFS skid plate, OEM trailer hitch, and TaskLED Rebel LED dome lights. Made a few other tweaks.

Old 07-20-2009, 07:04 PM   #5
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
Nice ride welcome to TW!
Old 07-20-2009, 07:06 PM   #6

parnass's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 05TacoTRD View Post
You on fjcruiserforums.com? If I wasn't driving a Taco I'd definitly be driving an vodoo blue FJ 4x4...
Yes, I am on http://fjcruiserforums.com , too.

I think the FJC and Tacoma share a lot of parts and features in common.
Old 07-20-2009, 07:18 PM   #7
ClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: Army Guard 31B
Name: Cam
ClemsonTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
welcome! congrats on the ride, and aslo i would be in an fj instead of a tacoma just that blind spot