Notices

Another one new from chicago

Old 07-20-2009, 08:36 PM   #1
df4iguy is on a distinguished road
Name: Dan
df4iguy's Tacoma Gallery
Another one new from chicago

Hey guys i just wanted to say hi.

Im looking to purchase this week and im going to need some advice. i really wanted to purchase from an actual toyota but the model im looking for seems to be REALLY rare.

V6
Double Cab
6-Speed Manual
4x4

The only one i have found semi local is an 07 for 25,600 out the door. 32,000 miles on it. Seems to be really clean.

What do you all think?
Old 07-20-2009, 08:38 PM   #2
This is TW. One never knows what is a joke anymore
beastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
beastlytaco's Tacoma Gallery
welcome to tacoma world. the truck your wanting sounds good. and that might be alittle steep on the pricing. id see if i could knock em down a bit if i were you
Old 07-20-2009, 08:38 PM   #3
do w3rk!
deadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

deadbolt's Tacoma Gallery
25600 seems pretty high for 32000 miles on it. I bought mine brand new otd for around 27000.
Old 07-20-2009, 08:42 PM   #5
df4iguy's Tacoma Gallery
23,991 is the asking price. they "kinda" have me by the balls because it is a rare truck. im really in no hurry to buy but playing the waiting game sucks

What would be a good price?
Old 07-20-2009, 08:44 PM   #6
do w3rk!
deadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

deadbolt's Tacoma Gallery
My advice for you is to keep looking around. With the price they are giving you, you might as well look for an 09. Good luck
Old 07-20-2009, 08:45 PM   #7
Rangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant future

Army: 75th Ranger Regiment
Rangerpeterson's Tacoma Gallery
Too pricey....
Old 07-20-2009, 09:16 PM   #8
df4iguy's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for the advice guys. im going to keep looking around i think. these damn 6 speeds are really hard to find in a double cab
Old 07-20-2009, 09:34 PM   #9
Begin With The End In Mind.
carmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: KEVIN
carmellocafe's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW. Plenty of good suggestions in this forum.
Old 07-20-2009, 09:39 PM   #10
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Old 07-20-2009, 11:52 PM   #11
There's a mod for that!
w8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Albert
w8n4mud's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to Tacoma World! Congrats on the soon-to-be purchase. Can't wait to see pics.
Old 07-21-2009, 12:24 AM   #12
I KEEEEEL YOU
Burgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome
Old 07-21-2009, 01:12 AM   #13
09 but I drive a 012 Expedition...
tacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff...I'm pretty sure
tacoholic's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to tacoholic
Yea, I'd say 22K would be the highest I'd pay but I'm stingy and run a really hard deal sometimes...so 22K. lol
Welcome! If you pull the trigger, post up pics!
Old 07-21-2009, 01:24 AM   #14
Big Country, Big Business
big_country is just really nicebig_country is just really nicebig_country is just really nicebig_country is just really nice

big_country's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to big_country
Agree w/ above, check out '09s

It'd be tough to find a dbl cab w/ the 6spd (I couldn't find one w/ all the other specs I wanted), but an 09 could be a steal right now. I'm a bit partial, admittedly
Old 07-21-2009, 12:47 PM   #15
Love the Tick!
Gingrbredman is a name known to allGingrbredman is a name known to allGingrbredman is a name known to allGingrbredman is a name known to allGingrbredman is a name known to allGingrbredman is a name known to all

Name: G
Gingrbredman's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome. If you decide to go with an 09, let me know. Most of the dealers I have come across in the Chicago area will only do dealer trades within 150 miles and with the truck you are looking for being so rare, it might be tough. I ended up buying from a dealer in Mattoon (about 200 miles south of me) who was more than willing to "order" my truck, gave me a killer deal, and even delivered it to my house. Like some have said, you may find an 09 is hard to pass up at the prices they are selling them at now.
Old 07-21-2009, 06:58 PM   #16
df4iguy's Tacoma Gallery
^^ what are you guys getting 09's for now? if you could maybe pm me the price you paid for your's
Old 12-21-2009, 08:05 AM   #17
Bagua is on a distinguished road
Bagua's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome, I had the same dilemma and waited then the truck I wanted popped up. If you're willing to wait and maybe travel a distance it could be worth it. I flew to Nashville and bought my truck from a toyota dealer. It was used with a toyota warranty but worth the wait. If this didn't appear I'd be driving an 09 without a doubt those are sweet. I did a Edmunds.com pricing and then took a percentage off to negotiate.

Have a great holiday.