Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

Another new guy...

Old 12-14-2007, 01:58 PM   #1
Mass is on a distinguished road
Mass's Tacoma Gallery
Another new guy...

Hey everyone! I bought my '08 Taco 2 weeks ago today. I made the jump from Ford for my first new vehicle purchase and I couldn't be happier. I don't have any pictures of it yet, but it's a black double cab TRD sport. I already have the mod bug, so I've been browsing the forums for most of the day trying to find the best place to start. I figured I'd join and say hello.

I'm sure answers to all my questions can be found in the many threads, and I'm looking forward to learning all I can about my new truck.
Old 12-14-2007, 02:22 PM   #2
cruisin925 is on a distinguished road

cruisin925's Tacoma Gallery
niice.. 08 body is siicck. welcome to TW
Old 12-14-2007, 02:51 PM   #3
668: The Neighbor of the Beast
Toy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
Toy4Life's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW. Lotta threads end up off topic, but with a little patience, and a lot of reading, there's some real good info to be had. If all else fails, just ask.
Old 12-14-2007, 03:12 PM   #4
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
welcome to tw, mass!!! have fun here!!
Old 12-14-2007, 06:43 PM   #5
Bill in Ky is a jewel in the roughBill in Ky is a jewel in the roughBill in Ky is a jewel in the roughBill in Ky is a jewel in the rough

Bill in Ky's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome! I've had mine for 10 days and all the mods I have done I found
out about right here!
Enjoy your truck.
Old 12-14-2007, 07:10 PM   #6
Old Goat
Don G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: 1st MAW  MAG12  VMA-251,  (1953)
Don G's Tacoma Gallery
Hey Mass! !! Welcome to the wonderful world of TacoMania! !! If you Love your Taco you'll Love TW Since you are from Texas,don't let the Carolina Alliance guys get to you and ruin your stay, They are great guys in spite of their rough talk! ! !

Happy Holidays

Don G
Old 12-15-2007, 06:06 AM   #7
Born to Ride
TheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chicky Baby
TheMaster's Tacoma Gallery
Another Ford defector. What took you so long? Welcome to TW. Enjoy your stay.
Old 12-15-2007, 03:57 PM   #8
concrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Shit deflector
concrete jedi's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW, Texas huh ? we'll see.