Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

A little about 95KYTACOMA

Old 07-21-2009, 09:39 PM   #1
95KYTACOMA is on a distinguished road
95KYTACOMA's Tacoma Gallery
A little about 95KYTACOMA

I own a maroon 1995 Tacoma with the SR5 package and 3.4 liter V6. I can honestly say I love this truck. It never talks back to me and is always dependable. As far as modifications are concerned, I haven't done anything really. Installed some aftermarket fog lights a few years ago and just recently placed a Cobra WX ST II cb in the dash. Nothing to fancy here, but I'm starting to look at new ideas for future mods. I am very interested in learning more about suggested off roading mods. My budget is limited, but with a will there is always a way. As you can probably guess, I live in Kentucky (just south of Bowling Green). It really sucks to think that the only parks with OHV trails I can seem to locate are approx. two hours away from me. I've got a feeling Turkey Bay at Land Between the Lakes will become a favorite for me. Anyway, I will try to stay in touch with anyone who is willing to chat or share ideas. I'm glad to be part of Tacoma World.
Old 07-21-2009, 09:40 PM   #2
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome!
Old 07-21-2009, 09:40 PM   #3
go shit in your hat
brianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shed
brianr's Tacoma Gallery
welcome.
Old 07-21-2009, 09:41 PM   #4
Slypted is a jewel in the roughSlypted is a jewel in the roughSlypted is a jewel in the rough

Air Force:
Name: Frank
Slypted's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW!!
Old 07-21-2009, 09:43 PM   #5
Begin With The End In Mind.
carmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: KEVIN
carmellocafe's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome! Plenty of cool ideas here, but look out for the mod. bug
Old 07-21-2009, 09:59 PM   #7
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW!
Old 07-22-2009, 03:21 AM   #9
His and Hers
TacomaDoug has a spectacular aura aboutTacomaDoug has a spectacular aura aboutTacomaDoug has a spectacular aura about

TacomaDoug's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome aboard