Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

Yet another new guy

Old 12-14-2007, 09:44 PM   #1
Andy42 is on a distinguished road
Andy42's Tacoma Gallery
Yet another new guy

Hi Everyone - I don't actually own a Tacoma but I'm seriously thinking about getting one, so I've signed up so I can ask a few questions!!!
Old 12-14-2007, 09:47 PM   #2
668: The Neighbor of the Beast
Toy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
Toy4Life's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW. Get one, they're only the best trucks on the planet.
Old 12-14-2007, 09:47 PM   #3
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW! Ask away, lot of smart people on here.
Old 12-15-2007, 05:55 AM   #4
Born to Ride
TheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chicky Baby
TheMaster's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW Andy42.
Old 12-15-2007, 07:55 AM   #5
Old Goat
Don G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: 1st MAW  MAG12  VMA-251,  (1953)
Don G's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome Andy! ! You came to the right place to ask questions about Tacos cause these folks know their stuff! ! ! They should, everyone is in Love with their Truck If you want to share our TacoMania you must purchase a Taco

Dream On!! !!!

Don G
Old 12-15-2007, 11:07 AM   #6
UnderWater Monopoly Champion
TicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: F-15 Crew-Chief
Name: Anastatia Beaverhausen
TicTacOma's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to TicTacOma
Ok, My Turn...

Hey all, Name:  smilie_132.gif
Views: 83
Size:  655 Bytes New to the site. I do not have a Tacoma yet but it's on the brain. I do have a Toyota product though. A 2007 Yaris 3dr HB. It's my first Toyota ever and I do love it. I've had it for 7 months and not one lick of a problem. Just put on the Bizzaks so I'm ready for the season, plus 40+ miles a gallon makes it even nicer. Name:  burnrubber.gif
Views: 89
Size:  14.4 KB

If the Toyota quality lives up ,then I'll step up. I've owned pickups of the big 3 and it's time to see what Toyota can do for me. The Tacoma appears to be just the right fit.

So many choices to make. I will be pickin' the brains of all here so grab a cold refreshment and hang on. Name:  gathering.gif
Views: 88
Size:  3.6 KB

Thanks for the site, the invite and the insight.

Chat soon. Name:  bicycle.gif
Views: 85
Size:  14.6 KB

Chuck,
Taunton, Mass
Old 12-15-2007, 03:51 PM   #7
concrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Shit deflector
concrete jedi's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome Andy,ask away, but were gunna tell you to buy one, he he.
Old 12-15-2007, 04:11 PM   #8
Old Goat
Don G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: 1st MAW  MAG12  VMA-251,  (1953)
Don G's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TicTacOma View Post
Hey all, Attachment 821 New to the site. I do not have a Tacoma yet but it's on the brain. I do have a Toyota product though. A 2007 Yaris 3dr HB. It's my first Toyota ever and I do love it. I've had it for 7 months and not one lick of a problem. Just put on the Bizzaks so I'm ready for the season, plus 40+ miles a gallon makes it even nicer. Attachment 822

If the Toyota quality lives up ,then I'll step up. I've owned pickups of the big 3 and it's time to see what Toyota can do for me. The Tacoma appears to be just the right fit.

So many choices to make. I will be pickin' the brains of all here so grab a cold refreshment and hang on. Attachment 820

Thanks for the site, the invite and the insight.

Chat soon. Attachment 819

Chuck,
Taunton, Mass
Welcome Chuck! ! You should first start off by starting a new thread in the "New Members" Forum and introduce yourself to everyone and have the posts directed directly to you. By you starting in on Andys thread you have gotten lost in the shuffle Start a new Thread and we'll see you on the other side

Don G