Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

Back to Taco land

Old 07-22-2009, 01:34 PM   #1
Deuxdiesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeuxdiesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeuxdiesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeuxdiesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeuxdiesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeuxdiesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeuxdiesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeuxdiesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeuxdiesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeuxdiesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeuxdiesel is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Deuxdiesel's Tacoma Gallery
Back to Taco land

Hello- Finally, I'm back to a Tacoma again. Just got an 09 Double Cab TRD O/R, was a demo model, so I got a great deal on it. I had a 1970 FJ40 as my first car, years later a Ranger, an F150, an 99 Taco single cab (favorite truck of all time-had to sell when my daughter was born), an Xterra (not too bad), a Forester (at my wife's request- poor excuse for a truck), and now the new Tacoma. Great truck! Use for pulling and carrying toys, carrying my bunker gear, plus daily driving- not much in the way of off-roading, unless it's to get so a good sailing/surfing/skiing/biking spot. Looking forward to a long relationship with this new one.
Old 07-22-2009, 02:10 PM   #3
Slypted is a jewel in the roughSlypted is a jewel in the roughSlypted is a jewel in the rough

Air Force:
Name: Frank
Slypted's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW and back to Tacoland!