Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

Hey from Canada, eh

Old 07-22-2009, 04:57 PM   #1
Resident Canuck
HwyRogue is a name known to allHwyRogue is a name known to allHwyRogue is a name known to allHwyRogue is a name known to allHwyRogue is a name known to allHwyRogue is a name known to all

HwyRogue's Tacoma Gallery
Hey from Canada, eh

Hey folks!

I just traded in my 07 Camry for an 07 Tacoma TRD - can't wait to pick it up tomorrow! Silver in color - they gave me running boards as well to sweeten the deal.

Now I just need to wear off the "maybe ya should have picked up the Tundra" syndrome (my rational side won over my desire side - what are the chances! ) - but I'm as excited as a 10 year old on Christmas Eve!

Oh yeah.. am in Sask, Canada, do I definitely need the 4x4!
Old 07-22-2009, 05:06 PM   #2
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery

Welcome!
Old 07-22-2009, 05:15 PM   #3
WoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Royal Canadian Air Force: Warrant Officer
Name: Peter
WoadWunner's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome from the east coast eh!!
Old 07-22-2009, 05:17 PM   #4
NicksRig has much to be proud ofNicksRig has much to be proud ofNicksRig has much to be proud ofNicksRig has much to be proud ofNicksRig has much to be proud ofNicksRig has much to be proud ofNicksRig has much to be proud ofNicksRig has much to be proud ofNicksRig has much to be proud ofNicksRig has much to be proud of

Firefighter:
NicksRig's Tacoma Gallery
Good day, Eh!
Old 07-22-2009, 05:22 PM   #5
Texas Edition
TXRoper is just really niceTXRoper is just really niceTXRoper is just really niceTXRoper is just really niceTXRoper is just really nice

Name: Dean
TXRoper's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome....your gonna like it here. You will like the Tacoma over the Tundra at your first fill up...and from then on.
Old 07-22-2009, 07:39 PM   #6
Resident Canuck
HwyRogue is a name known to allHwyRogue is a name known to allHwyRogue is a name known to allHwyRogue is a name known to allHwyRogue is a name known to allHwyRogue is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by WoadWunner View Post
Welcome from the east coast eh!!
Well I'm from the east coast.. just a transplant to SK! ..moved from NS back in 2006... I miss the water..the scenery... don't get me going
Old 07-23-2009, 12:11 PM   #7
WoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWoadWunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Where in NS?

And I understand where you are coming from.
Old 07-23-2009, 12:12 PM   #8
Living vicariously through mjp2
eordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ed
eordonez's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome!!
Old 07-23-2009, 12:12 PM   #9
Believe
phynyx38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphynyx38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphynyx38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphynyx38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphynyx38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphynyx38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphynyx38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphynyx38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphynyx38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphynyx38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphynyx38 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
phynyx38's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW
Old 07-23-2009, 12:12 PM   #10
AK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

AK27's Tacoma Gallery

welcome to tw!
Old 07-23-2009, 12:49 PM   #11
Thinks he's Steve McQueen
squad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Marc
squad314's Tacoma Gallery
Just what we need,another Canadian.....

Welcome Bro,enjoy the site and the new wheels!
Old 07-23-2009, 12:51 PM   #12
bishes love my haircut
Gr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Aaron
Gr8WhiteTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Gr8WhiteTaco
welcome to TW from down south.
Old 07-23-2009, 12:56 PM   #13
60% of the time it works every time
Hollywood22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHollywood22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHollywood22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHollywood22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHollywood22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHollywood22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHollywood22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHollywood22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHollywood22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHollywood22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHollywood22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Hollywood22's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome from Ontarible and congrats on the purchase....this forum is great.
Old 07-23-2009, 02:38 PM   #14
Resident Canuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by WoadWunner View Post
Where in NS?

And I understand where you are coming from.
Cumberland County originally... then lived in Lr Sackville... yep.. miss the ability to jump in my truck and drive from Sackville into the Valley on the old highway, enjoying the scenic route... nothing much scenic here! Flatlands, no bend in the roads.. hell you can put your ski-doo on auto-pilot, lay back and have a snooze!
Old 07-23-2009, 04:45 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by HwyRogue View Post
Cumberland County originally... then lived in Lr Sackville... yep.. miss the ability to jump in my truck and drive from Sackville into the Valley on the old highway, enjoying the scenic route... nothing much scenic here! Flatlands, no bend in the roads.. hell you can put your ski-doo on auto-pilot, lay back and have a snooze!
I am the Air Force and have been in NS since 1978. I have no intention of leaving either. I live on my motorcycle 8-9 months of the year and this place was built for a MC. I love taking the old roads to the Valley. I quite often can spend a whole ay exploring Rawdon. From what I have seen of the Prairies, I am glad I don't live there.
Old 07-23-2009, 07:29 PM   #18
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
WELCOME!

=
Old 07-23-2009, 07:35 PM   #19
FIIGMO
dogsmember is on a distinguished road

Navy: Canadian Navy Petty Officer 1st Class
dogsmember's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HwyRogue View Post
Well I'm from the east coast.. just a transplant to SK! ..moved from NS back in 2006... I miss the water..the scenery... don't get me going
Welcome from Cole Harbour. Now you gotta drive the snot outta that thing. I do believe you will need it this winter. Watch out for those Prairie Oysters
Old 07-23-2009, 09:33 PM   #20
LaLaLaLa LaLaLaLa Elmo's World
AZprototype will become famous soon enoughAZprototype will become famous soon enough
AZprototype's Tacoma Gallery
I'm new here

wish we had more Canadians down this way...everyone seems to be coming from the South for some reason...weird?