Notices

charlie5 intro

Old 07-22-2009, 09:46 PM   #1
charlie5 is on a distinguished road
Navy: DS
Name: Charlie
charlie5's Tacoma Gallery
charlie5 intro

Hello, I am a new member of the forum and a new Tacoma owner, having purchased my truck about 10 days ago. I have a 2009 4WD 5spd 2.7L 4cyl, mica green w/ gray interior. It is completely stock. My wife and I have been driving Toyotas for about 34 years, this is my first Toyota truck. I bought a Cherokee in 88, because at the time it was the only 4WD that could shift into 4WD on the fly. I am glad that changed, and am delighted with my Tacoma. I am currently in communication with the dealership as I am one of those lucky ones with the flakey radio problem, but that hasn't diminished my enthusiasm for the truck itself.

-Charlie
Old 07-22-2009, 09:48 PM   #3
Rangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant future

Army: 75th Ranger Regiment
Rangerpeterson's Tacoma Gallery
Sweet welcome to TW! Congrats on the new truck.... oh and by the way you have about 30 seconds until people start bombarding you with "we want to see pics of your truck" messages
Old 07-22-2009, 09:50 PM   #4
kroggy is one of the sharper tools in the shedkroggy is one of the sharper tools in the shedkroggy is one of the sharper tools in the shedkroggy is one of the sharper tools in the shedkroggy is one of the sharper tools in the shedkroggy is one of the sharper tools in the shedkroggy is one of the sharper tools in the shedkroggy is one of the sharper tools in the shedkroggy is one of the sharper tools in the shedkroggy is one of the sharper tools in the shedkroggy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
kroggy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rangerpeterson View Post
Sweet welcome to TW! Congrats on the new truck.... oh and by the way you have about 30 seconds until people start bombarding you with "we want to see pics of your truck" messages
Welcome!

And where's the picks?
Old 07-22-2009, 10:01 PM   #5
30 seconds to pics request...

Hey, he was right! I'll have to make some and then post 'em.
Old 07-22-2009, 10:02 PM   #6
Rangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant future

Heck yeah.... we love our pics!
Old 07-22-2009, 10:05 PM   #7
kroggy is one of the sharper tools in the shedkroggy is one of the sharper tools in the shedkroggy is one of the sharper tools in the shedkroggy is one of the sharper tools in the shedkroggy is one of the sharper tools in the shedkroggy is one of the sharper tools in the shedkroggy is one of the sharper tools in the shedkroggy is one of the sharper tools in the shedkroggy is one of the sharper tools in the shedkroggy is one of the sharper tools in the shedkroggy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
kroggy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by charlie5 View Post
Hey, he was right! I'll have to make some and then post 'em.

I had to. He set me up!
Old 07-22-2009, 10:09 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by kroggy View Post
I had to. He set me up!
That was well played my friend.... well palyed indeed....
Old 07-23-2009, 05:33 AM   #9
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
HEllO!!!

Welcome to the forum!
Old 07-23-2009, 06:39 AM   #12
Va Beach.
Old 07-23-2009, 06:43 AM   #13
D rings

That's pretty cool, right away I find the answer here to my first question on how to get another set of D rings closer to the front of the bed. I like this! And, I wonder why on earth it didn't occur to Toyota to put a set there in the first place.
Old 07-23-2009, 07:21 AM   #14
TacoTycoon is a splendid one to beholdTacoTycoon is a splendid one to beholdTacoTycoon is a splendid one to beholdTacoTycoon is a splendid one to beholdTacoTycoon is a splendid one to beholdTacoTycoon is a splendid one to beholdTacoTycoon is a splendid one to behold

Name: Justin
TacoTycoon's Tacoma Gallery
nice man im about 45 minutes north of ya, make sure to check out the south east section of the forum. Jhodge has started a southeast club and got a big meet coming up in October I think.
Old 07-23-2009, 07:24 AM   #15
four forty four
oldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
oldtacomaguy's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome charlie5!
Old 07-23-2009, 08:53 AM   #17
Thanks, all! Thanks, Tacotycoon, I'll check it out!