Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

Victor

Old 07-23-2009, 03:57 PM   #1
vbibi is one of the sharper tools in the shedvbibi is one of the sharper tools in the shedvbibi is one of the sharper tools in the shedvbibi is one of the sharper tools in the shedvbibi is one of the sharper tools in the shedvbibi is one of the sharper tools in the shedvbibi is one of the sharper tools in the shedvbibi is one of the sharper tools in the shedvbibi is one of the sharper tools in the shedvbibi is one of the sharper tools in the shedvbibi is one of the sharper tools in the shed
vbibi's Tacoma Gallery
Victor

Hi,
After having ALL the trucks built in America, my friend M.C. convinced me to buy a Toyota. This is my first "mini" truck and I am still getting used to it. I like it, but I only drove just over 2,000 miles. So far I miss my Ford's breaks and I'm still getting used to the automatic transmission. I wish it was less noisy at high speeds and more in the way of rear suspension. I have just retired and I promised myself not to get too excited any more.
I just went through the postings and read Jay's listing about geting his 2009 out of a dealer TSB and getting new springs. Is there a TSB for 2009?
Please let me know and take care,
Vbibi
Old 07-23-2009, 04:01 PM   #2
miss south !! haha!!
rocivm is just really nicerocivm is just really nicerocivm is just really nicerocivm is just really nicerocivm is just really nice

rocivm's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to rocivm
noisy in high speeds>>?? and u used to have a ford?? ford is terrible noisy truck,( negative) men!!.... and more in high speeds than any kind of truck!! haha!..im sorry, but u can not compair a ford and a taco, they are not similars at all, u must drive one to feel it.
Old 07-23-2009, 04:13 PM   #3
60% of the time it works every time
Hollywood22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHollywood22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHollywood22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHollywood22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHollywood22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHollywood22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHollywood22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHollywood22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHollywood22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHollywood22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHollywood22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Hollywood22's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome and congrats...do a search on the TSB...I think you'll find most 09 owners have had no problems going to the dealership and having the work done upgrading the TSB...I have only heard of a couple that have had difficulty getting the dealership to sort them out...good luck.
Old 07-23-2009, 04:15 PM   #4
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
First off, the 2nd gen tacomas are NOT MINI TRUCKS! A Ranger is a mini truck. Tacomas are way quieter and much better quality than any Ford! LOL!! You made the right choice by going w/ Toyota trucks trust me, you'll be thanking yourself in the end when your buddies w/ Fords, Chevys and Dodges all have mechanical problems after 30k miles and yours has gone 100k and the only thing you've replaced is some tires and batteries... Welcome
Old 07-23-2009, 04:28 PM   #6
Living vicariously through mjp2
eordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ed
eordonez's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW
Old 07-23-2009, 07:32 PM   #8
I KEEEEEL YOU
Burgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome