Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

Hi

Old 12-16-2007, 07:46 AM   #1
Labatt 50 is on a distinguished road

Labatt 50's Tacoma Gallery
Smile Hi

I have a 06 4x4 access cab black tacoma. I bought it last week in NH and imported it to Canada because in US Tacs are a lot cheaper and 4x4 4cyl are not available in Canada. I have found this forum when I was searching a way to add DRL on it. Thanks tacoma 007 for this wonderfull posting,I'm confident to make my tacoma street legal in Canada with this help.I'm living downtown Montreal and my Tacoma will be mostly used during weekends to haul my snowmobile and for hunting/fishing.

My father is having a 2003 access cab 4x4 4cyl and he use it 90% off-road because he uses it to work in forest. The only mod is kelly msr tires in summer.Now there's more sracthes and dings on it than on a post WW2 military truck.

The mods I would like to do is adding a cruise control and a winch bar.

Sorry for my english my first language is french.
Old 12-16-2007, 07:51 AM   #2
Born to Ride
TheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chicky Baby
TheMaster's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW.
Old 12-16-2007, 07:53 AM   #3
bite me
humanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shed

humanoid's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to the forum! Your English is very good... a lot better than some native English speakers here in the States! lol!
Old 12-16-2007, 08:04 AM   #4
concrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Shit deflector
concrete jedi's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW, glad you are here. I would love to see some pictures of your truck and your fathers. It's refreshing to hear about someone using there Toyota as something more than a mall queen, love scratches and dings.
Old 12-17-2007, 09:18 AM   #5
Oregon Alliance: Founder
A1CGuches is on a distinguished road

Air Force: Need to now situation
A1CGuches's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to A1CGuches
Haha you wanna see a new Tacoma that gets put to use i will post some pics of mine before my mods.
Old 12-17-2007, 10:00 AM   #6
Old Goat
Don G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: 1st MAW  MAG12  VMA-251,  (1953)
Don G's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to the wild and wacky Taco World! !!! You fine folks up there in Canada help put the "World" in Tacoma World! !! It is a pleasure to share this time with you

Don G