Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

Only took me 9 years...

Old 07-24-2009, 01:27 PM   #1
LaLaLaLa LaLaLaLa Elmo's World
AZprototype will become famous soon enoughAZprototype will become famous soon enough
AZprototype's Tacoma Gallery
Only took me 9 years...

What up everyone. I always wanted to connect with other coma enthusiasts, but never had time between the rampant drug and alchohol abuse, sex, work, snowboarding, hunting, marriage, and most recently fatherhood.

But it's damn nice to join you now. I look forward to your advice and opinions. The world might be full of idiots, but we have a much better chance of finding interesting and intelligent ideas here, given our mutual choice in rides.

Bless you all and your trucks. Talk soon I hope.
Old 07-24-2009, 01:29 PM   #2
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW!
Old 07-24-2009, 01:30 PM   #3
97Blk_one has much to be proud of97Blk_one has much to be proud of97Blk_one has much to be proud of97Blk_one has much to be proud of97Blk_one has much to be proud of97Blk_one has much to be proud of97Blk_one has much to be proud of97Blk_one has much to be proud of97Blk_one has much to be proud of

97Blk_one's Tacoma Gallery
haha... Welcome to TW
Old 07-24-2009, 01:32 PM   #4
Uncivilized Creations Prez
PrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Redz
PrezidentRedz's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to PrezidentRedz
Nice Intro Welcome, Post up pix of your Taco
Old 07-24-2009, 01:52 PM   #5
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
HEllo!!

Welcome to the forum! Glad to have ya
Old 07-24-2009, 02:06 PM   #8
I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter.
mws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
mws4ua's Tacoma Gallery
I hope you're not counting on this forum to give you a break from your addiction problem. TW can be just as detrimental to your family and wallet as any drug!

Welcome.
Old 07-24-2009, 02:16 PM   #9
Begin With The End In Mind.
carmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: KEVIN
carmellocafe's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW. Yes, it can definitely be a substitute substance...
Old 07-24-2009, 03:43 PM   #12
rabble rabble rabble
dud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Humane Officer
Name: Dan
dud122's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to dud122
just like american airlines... we charge for extra baggage... pm me for my paypal addy

haha jk

welcome to TW!!
Old 07-24-2009, 09:36 PM   #14
AZprototype will become famous soon enoughAZprototype will become famous soon enough
Hey thanks you all. In looking back through the hard-drive, I have about 4,000 pics of our first kid and 40 of our second...even worse there are only about 4 of my beloved coma...

I'll have to space them out for maximum effect. Pic 1 is camping on the western edge of the Phoenix valley, Pic 2 is the cooler from that trip, it had a relatively short half-life. Don't ask about the grapefruit.

I'm thinking most of the decent shots of her are from my disposable camera days in Mexico...I'll try to find some hard-copies and scan away.

See ya soon.
Attached Thumbnails
Only took me 9 years...-p1010020.jpg   Only took me 9 years...-p1010024.jpg  
Old 07-24-2009, 09:40 PM   #15
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Glad to have ya bud!
Old 07-24-2009, 09:52 PM   #16
What's up Scott? Saw your truck on the meet at Lake Pleasant post. Hoping to get out there on the 8th, should be fun.
Old 07-24-2009, 09:55 PM   #17
go shit in your hat
brianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shed
brianr's Tacoma Gallery
welcome.
Old 07-25-2009, 06:01 AM   #19
clowns to the left-jokers to the right
hoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Ben
hoosiertaco's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to the 'World'. We got more in common than just our trucks. Archery and bowhunting is something I enjoy too.

Great ride, my favorite model!!