Notices

Hello from Chattanooga

Old 07-25-2009, 06:03 AM   #1
Bus is on a distinguished road

Marines: Corporal, HQ USMC
Name: Michael
Bus's Tacoma Gallery
Hello from Chattanooga

Thought an intro was a good idea, since I've been asking for help.

Name is Michael, I live in Ooltewah, TN, but grew up in the midwest. I'm just a few weeks from 40 yrs old, and I'm still a confirmed motorcycle fanatic... I've roadraced in WERA, have taught MSF courses for 9 years, and just love to ride... big into Supermoto right now.

My current truck is a '98 Dodge Ram 1/2 ton. I bought it new in '97... it was my first new vehicle ever and I hoped to drive it for ever... well, it's been 12 years, and there are numerous nagging problems, some because it's a dodge, some I may have influenced myself (lowered with a 2/5 kit when it was just a couple of years old).

So, my neighbor had an '05 double cab and I loved the truck... we used it to tow bikes to the racetrack a few times... it was comfortable, good mileage, and when I drove it I just thought it drove with so much higher quality than any other truck I'd driven... He's since traded it for a Chevy... but regrets the trade.

So, with the 4500 bucks given for my truck (that's worth much less than I thought it was)... it seems time to upgrade.

My goal is to buy a Prerunner DC, I like the look and seats of the TRD sport... but I really don't like the $3500 premium... so, I'm trying to deal on them until I hit my number.

I've gotten some good advice on the "Invoice Price" thread already, so thanks!
Old 07-25-2009, 06:05 AM   #2
I KEEEEEL YOU
Burgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome
Old 07-25-2009, 06:31 PM   #6
bishes love my haircut
Gr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Aaron
Gr8WhiteTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Gr8WhiteTaco
Welcome to TW from madisonville!!! best wishes on getting a taco
Old 07-25-2009, 07:46 PM   #8
Slamry
1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
1337Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome. Nice pic!
Old 07-26-2009, 01:10 AM   #9
There's a mod for that!
w8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Albert
w8n4mud's Tacoma Gallery
Greetings from San Diego and welcome to Tacoma World.
Old 07-26-2009, 01:23 AM   #10
Lest We Forget
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW.
Old 07-26-2009, 08:28 PM   #11
Your mom goes to college
dwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derick
dwalden2's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW, from Blue Ridge, GA.
Old 07-26-2009, 08:30 PM   #12
Wag More Bark Less
Simon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired 1983-2007 Signal O4
Name: Judy or Jude :)
Simon's Mom's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW from Vermont
Old 07-26-2009, 08:30 PM   #13
Believe
phynyx38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphynyx38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphynyx38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphynyx38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphynyx38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphynyx38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphynyx38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphynyx38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphynyx38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphynyx38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphynyx38 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
phynyx38's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome