Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

"New" Taco! pics!

Old 07-25-2009, 01:17 PM   #1
dmb has much to be proud ofdmb has much to be proud ofdmb has much to be proud ofdmb has much to be proud ofdmb has much to be proud ofdmb has much to be proud ofdmb has much to be proud ofdmb has much to be proud ofdmb has much to be proud of

Air Force: Metal's Tech
dmb's Tacoma Gallery
Talking "New" Taco! pics!

Here she is. 07' V6 w/ TRD package. Picked her up from the dealer yesterday. Took the ugly mud flaps off this morning along with the dealer stickers. I'll be doing the BHLM tomorrow, pics will follow. Ordered the PA15-Toy iPod adapter, so as soon as that comes in it'll be hooked up.

I owned an 02' Reg cab Taco a few years ago, followed by a MX5 convertible, which was fun, but decided it was time to go back to the Tacoma. Glad I did!

Old 07-25-2009, 01:20 PM   #2
TX
TEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
TEX357's Tacoma Gallery
Looks good! After seeing a couple of the trucks on this site you'll go crazy and want to mod everything haha

Welcome!
Old 07-25-2009, 01:20 PM   #3
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Hell yea! Very nice bud! Good to have ya and welcome to TW
Old 07-25-2009, 01:30 PM   #4
dmb has much to be proud ofdmb has much to be proud ofdmb has much to be proud ofdmb has much to be proud ofdmb has much to be proud ofdmb has much to be proud ofdmb has much to be proud ofdmb has much to be proud ofdmb has much to be proud of

dmb's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for the warm welcome. This is me and the old Taco back in 06'. I know man, I'm itchin to start moddin' haha.

Old 07-25-2009, 01:33 PM   #5
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmb View Post
Thanks for the warm welcome. This is me and the old Taco back in 06'. I know man, I'm itchin to start moddin' haha.

Its addicting...like crack lol
Old 07-25-2009, 01:36 PM   #7
Believe
phynyx38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphynyx38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphynyx38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphynyx38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphynyx38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphynyx38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphynyx38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphynyx38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphynyx38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphynyx38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphynyx38 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
phynyx38's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW, nice truck.
Old 07-25-2009, 04:10 PM   #9
I KEEEEEL YOU
Burgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome
Old 07-25-2009, 04:56 PM   #12

dmb's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah, BHLM shouldn't be too bad. I went ahead and pulled the 'pain-in-the-ass' bolt for both headlights, so everything will go quicker tomorrow. Pulled the fenders back and had a pretty easy reach to the bolt. And earlier I went to Lowes to look for Krylon Fusion but the closest I could find was RustOleum. I got the all-surface paint in flat black, like below.

http://www.rustoleum.com/CBGProduct.asp?pid=182
Old 07-25-2009, 04:59 PM   #13
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scottcrumley24 View Post
Its addicting...like crack lol
i <3 crack
Old 07-25-2009, 06:44 PM   #14
Slamry
1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
1337Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Looks good! Welcome.
Old 07-26-2009, 12:14 AM   #15
There's a mod for that!
w8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Albert
w8n4mud's Tacoma Gallery
Nice truck and congrats on the purchase. Greetings to you from San Diego and welcome to Tacoma World.
Old 07-26-2009, 12:16 AM   #16
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW.