Notices

New VA. member here...

Old 07-25-2009, 10:35 PM   #1
Toyota newbie...
cornwall325 is on a distinguished road

Name: Jonathan
cornwall325's Tacoma Gallery
New VA. member here...

I just wanted to introduce myself to everyone. I'm a new Tacoma owner from Va. On Friday I purchased an 09' Double Cab TRD Sport Tacoma. The truck is a 4x4 with the 6-spd manual. The exterior color of the truck is magnetic grey metallic. I have no complaints about this truck at all. The only thing I can't wait to do now is start doing a few modifications.
Old 07-25-2009, 11:47 PM   #3
Slamry
1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
1337Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW! Don't hesitate to ask any questions that you have about your truck.
Old 07-25-2009, 11:57 PM   #4
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW. We are good at getting you to spend a bunch of money on mods
Old 07-26-2009, 12:01 AM   #5
There's a mod for that!
w8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Albert
w8n4mud's Tacoma Gallery
Greetings from San Diego and Welcome To Tacoma World!
Old 07-26-2009, 12:02 AM   #6
SNAPPIN NECKS AND CASHIN CHECKS.
EL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: BURRY
EL TACOROJO's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to EL TACOROJO
Welcome to the group. From n carolina
Old 07-26-2009, 12:09 AM   #7
One of the original 7928
NumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Student Pilot
Name: Nick
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome man. If you come to MD for the day I'll wave
Old 07-26-2009, 10:26 AM   #9
I KEEEEEL YOU
Burgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome from Richmond
Old 07-26-2009, 10:27 AM   #10
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW from AZ
Old 07-26-2009, 04:40 PM   #12
Toyota newbie...

Thanks for the welcomes everyone. I have to say that I felt like almost either throwing up in my mouth today or shooting myself. I noticed upon my first washing of the truck that there was a dent in the roof in one of the "raised" rail parts of the metal. The area of the dent is in one of the 4 rail things. Anyhow, I'm washing the top of my roof and I rest my hand on another one and I have to admit, I dented that one. My whole day has been crappy ever since. I hope I can do something to have it fixed. Has anyone out there had a similar situation happen to them? I wonder if one of those paintless dent repair guys could fix it? I had no idea, nor did I think that the roof was going to dent. I mean, the roof popped back out but you can still see what happened.
Old 07-26-2009, 04:54 PM   #13
I KEEEEEL YOU
Burgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
yea the roof is super soft in that manner, open the front doors and wash it like that... dont have any dent reversal techniques besides dont look
Old 07-27-2009, 03:33 AM   #15
Toyota newbie...

So you don't think those paintless dent removal people could fix that area?
Old 07-27-2009, 04:21 AM   #16
I KEEEEEL YOU

Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cornwall325 View Post
So you don't think those paintless dent removal people could fix that area?
typo sorry, i meant to say that "I" dont know any ways to remove those dents
Old 07-27-2009, 04:47 AM   #17
TacoTycoon is a splendid one to beholdTacoTycoon is a splendid one to beholdTacoTycoon is a splendid one to beholdTacoTycoon is a splendid one to beholdTacoTycoon is a splendid one to beholdTacoTycoon is a splendid one to beholdTacoTycoon is a splendid one to behold

Name: Justin
TacoTycoon's Tacoma Gallery
welcome man, always good to see another Virginian on the boards!
Old 07-27-2009, 04:48 AM   #19
I KEEEEEL YOU

Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
Im feeling a VA meet coming on...
Old 07-27-2009, 06:59 PM   #20
Fire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Fire931's Tacoma Gallery
burgman... have you been able to wipe the sh*t eating grin off your face since shoe creek?? hahaha

ohh and hey man!!!