Notices

Hello! from Athens, GA GO DAWGS!!!

Old 07-26-2009, 08:53 PM   #1
Bullets is on a distinguished road

Name: Matt
Bullets's Tacoma Gallery
Hello! from Athens, GA GO DAWGS!!!

Hey everyone!

I bought my 2nd Toyota truck yesterday! It's an 06 Tacoma double cab 4x4 SR5. My last one was when I was a teenager...an 84 extra cab. I hope this one runs as great as my 84 did!!!

For me this will be a bit of an adjustment though as I just traded my Dodge quadcab 4x4 HEMI. I'm hoping what I lost in power and in size will be translated into MPG! The Ram only averaged 14 MPG so I think the Taco should do a little better than that.

I've already explained to my wife that I'm going to have to raise it and get some wheels and tires for it because it's just too small right now and frankly looks like I should have a tux on when driving it. Gotta make it look a little more manly like most of the Taco's I've seen on here already.

Wish me luck and let me know your thoughts on lift kits, tires, and wheels (wanna stay 16").

GO DAWGS!
Old 07-26-2009, 08:58 PM   #2
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats on the truck! You wont be disappointed.

I average 18MPG... Not bad. considering I have a 3" lift with 33" tires
Old 07-26-2009, 08:58 PM   #3
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW!
Old 07-26-2009, 09:00 PM   #4
Doomsday Squad
Swwacoma is a jewel in the roughSwwacoma is a jewel in the roughSwwacoma is a jewel in the rough

Swwacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Swwacoma
Welcome and GO DAWGS! I love being in the heart of FL Gator territory rocking UGA decals all over.
Old 07-26-2009, 09:02 PM   #5
Slypted is a jewel in the roughSlypted is a jewel in the roughSlypted is a jewel in the rough

Air Force:
Name: Frank
Slypted's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW!!
Old 07-26-2009, 09:02 PM   #6
Stock Taco For Now
311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
311offroad's Tacoma Gallery
welcome fellow georgian... happy modding
Old 09-30-2010, 01:47 PM   #8
Deltabox's Better Half
himmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sarah
himmie's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW!
Old 09-30-2010, 02:29 PM   #11
MSUtacoboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMSUtacoboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMSUtacoboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMSUtacoboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMSUtacoboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMSUtacoboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMSUtacoboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMSUtacoboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMSUtacoboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMSUtacoboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMSUtacoboy is one of the sharper tools in the shed
MSUtacoboy's Tacoma Gallery
congrats. and thanks for the W
from a Mississippi state grad.