Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

just wanted to say thanks

Old 07-27-2009, 01:40 AM   #1
Make mine a Double!
skistoy has much to be proud ofskistoy has much to be proud ofskistoy has much to be proud ofskistoy has much to be proud ofskistoy has much to be proud ofskistoy has much to be proud ofskistoy has much to be proud ofskistoy has much to be proud ofskistoy has much to be proud ofskistoy has much to be proud of

Navy:
Name: Mike
skistoy's Tacoma Gallery
just wanted to say thanks

Hello every one, everyone calls me Ski
Im on my third toyota truck. Had a 88 standard cab 4x4, a 92 access cab 4x4, and now a 2009 double cab 4x4.
I have found this website so informative since i got my truck. There are lots of great people with great information. To all of them Thanks.

on a sour note, just wanted to thank the JERKS who screwed up my thread of 2009 issues. I tried to keep it to just the facts, i guess it was too much for a jarhead from GA.
Old 07-27-2009, 06:36 AM   #5
I KEEEEEL YOU
Burgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome