Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

My First Tacoma

Old 07-27-2009, 06:58 PM   #1
Amos will become famous soon enough

Name: Daniel
Amos's Tacoma Gallery
My First Tacoma

I have spent a lot of time reading these forums since I got my new truck this weekend and have found a lot of useful stuff. Thanks and cheers to my fellow tacoma owners! I got a black 09 double cab sport 4x4 and am looking forward to all the future mods. Don't know if there is anyone in the Huntsville, AL area, but I am going to try to find some trails to ride this weekend that aren't too narrow, don't want to scratch it up in the first week

Old 07-27-2009, 07:29 PM   #3
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
welcome from south carolina. nice looking tacoma! go get some mud on her!
Old 07-27-2009, 07:31 PM   #4
668: The Neighbor of the Beast
Toy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
Toy4Life's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW.
Old 07-27-2009, 07:43 PM   #5
mikeee is on a distinguished road
mikeee's Tacoma Gallery
nice and welcome...is it a long bed?
Old 07-27-2009, 10:36 PM   #6
Amos will become famous soon enough

Name: Daniel
Amos's Tacoma Gallery
yes it is a long bed. For me the extra cargo space is more useful than the shorter wheel base.
Old 07-28-2009, 07:26 PM   #7
FFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...
SlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

SlurpeeBlueMetallic's Tacoma Gallery
Long bed FTW! Welcome!