LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

Just ordered new trd sport

Old 07-27-2009, 07:00 PM   #1
MORSANO is on a distinguished road
MORSANO's Tacoma Gallery
Smile Just ordered new trd sport

Hello ladies and gents, I'am hoping to have made the right choice. I've been a GM man for over 20 years, they have disappointed me the last three years. So I was looking for change, from doing all the research this looks like the truck for me. Looks like a very good forum, hats off to the creator of TACOMA WORLD. Will let you know when I pick up the new TACO.
Old 07-27-2009, 07:01 PM   #2
THE RED DRAGON!!
TexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
TexasIslandBoy's Tacoma Gallery
nice youll like it and it will last a longggg time if you take care of it
Old 07-27-2009, 07:13 PM   #3
Amos will become famous soon enough

Name: Daniel
Amos's Tacoma Gallery
i just got the exact same truck and have only had it a week, but love it so far!
Old 07-27-2009, 07:36 PM   #4
Professional Paperweight
SaturnXL is a splendid one to beholdSaturnXL is a splendid one to beholdSaturnXL is a splendid one to beholdSaturnXL is a splendid one to beholdSaturnXL is a splendid one to beholdSaturnXL is a splendid one to beholdSaturnXL is a splendid one to behold

Name: Jeff
SaturnXL's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to SaturnXL
Congrats to both you and Amos.

Mine turns 3 months old tomorrow. Thanks to this site, I've learned more about it in those three months, then I did in 7+ years with my Camry. They're great trucks.
Old 07-27-2009, 07:41 PM   #6
Wag More Bark Less
Simon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired 1983-2007 Signal O4
Name: Judy or Jude :)
Simon's Mom's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to the forum from Vermont and congrats on your new soon to be tacoma!!
Old 07-27-2009, 07:49 PM   #7
ktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ktmrider's Tacoma Gallery
i have the truck too its the one of the nicest trucks i been in and i just put a cold air intake and there are no problems, and 7 cupholders in the front 6 in the back u gotta love that
Old 07-27-2009, 08:02 PM   #8
Believe
phynyx38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphynyx38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphynyx38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphynyx38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphynyx38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphynyx38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphynyx38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphynyx38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphynyx38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphynyx38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphynyx38 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
phynyx38's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats on the new truck, welcome to TW .
Old 07-27-2009, 09:57 PM   #9
Slamry
1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
1337Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats and Welcome!
Old 07-27-2009, 10:18 PM   #10
BakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Herbie Hancock
BakoTruck's Tacoma Gallery
GM

Welcome! Yep...I was also a GM guy, I now call them Government Motors. All these years of making cars and trucks with crappy parts falling and breaking off finally caught up with them.
Old 07-27-2009, 10:41 PM   #11
DTacoms is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTacoms is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTacoms is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTacoms is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTacoms is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTacoms is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTacoms is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTacoms is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTacoms is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTacoms is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTacoms is one of the sharper tools in the shed

DTacoms's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats. You won't regret.