Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

Trading up to Tacoma

Old 12-18-2007, 11:58 AM   #1
chace is on a distinguished road
chace's Tacoma Gallery
Trading up to Tacoma

Hey Everyone,

I'm new to the forum. I don't own a Tacoma yet, but am looking to buy one in the next year or so. I'll probably just do a lot of reading, but I'll give input or ask questions wherever I can. I've had a 2000 F-150 for the last 8 years since it was brand new and it still doesn't have a scratch on it, but I"m looking for something a little lighter and better on gas than what I've got.
Old 12-18-2007, 12:48 PM   #2
Oregon Alliance: Founder
A1CGuches is on a distinguished road

Air Force: Need to now situation
A1CGuches's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to A1CGuches
Cool

My buddy has the exact same truck as you and when ever we go on long trips he has to stop for gas twice as much as i do....if you get a toyota it will last forever and you will never trade it....unless its for another toyota
Old 12-18-2007, 04:30 PM   #3
concrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Shit deflector
concrete jedi's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome Chace, this is the place for you if you want a taco, I drive Fords at work and once you drive a taco you'll never go back.
Old 12-18-2007, 04:34 PM   #4
668: The Neighbor of the Beast
Toy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
Toy4Life's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW. A Tacoma will not dissappoint you.
Old 12-18-2007, 05:11 PM   #5
Born to Ride
TheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chicky Baby
TheMaster's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW.