Notices

Heya everyone!

Old 08-02-2009, 12:26 AM   #1
shadowknight123 is on a distinguished road
Name: Justin
shadowknight123's Tacoma Gallery
Heya everyone!

Hey hows everyone doin?

I bought my 05 Tacoma this last March 09 and im loving it! Dealership.

double cab, speedway blue color (ya go blue!)
Ill defanantly post some pictures tomorrow afternoon after i get off work. Just started doing work on it tonight i finally installed my two 10' subs Kicker CVT, with a kicker amp 4 gauge wiring and a tsnuami cap.

it sounds amazing. sadly ran into two problems so thats my main reason of commin here as well as to see what everyones tacos look like.

1. The tsunami cap makes a VERY LOUD buzzing noise when i first turn my car on for about 40 seconds, and random times when the subs hit hard, it reads 2.4 so obviously somthing is the matter, cant figure out waht probably will give them a call unless anyone else has had this problem?

2. if im playing my music to loud the subs begin to rattle bad against the plastic of the seat, im using the supersoundcrew cutout box (not tacotunes) fits very nicely but if i wanna put the subs to the test i really cant because it hits the plastic to hard, so im thinking abotu taking the plastic out but will that help at all? Because the chairs metal is still down there so.. Anyone else have this problem and have a work around? Would be awesome!

Anyways look forward to be hanging around here for a very long time

Justin

oh and ill post pics of the truck/my new setup tomorrow woot!
Old 08-02-2009, 12:27 AM   #2
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome!!
Old 08-02-2009, 01:54 AM   #3
Believe
phynyx38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphynyx38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphynyx38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphynyx38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphynyx38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphynyx38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphynyx38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphynyx38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphynyx38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphynyx38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphynyx38 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
phynyx38's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW. I think I've read or seen something on here that you have to take off the plastic cover to run your subs. I'm sure someone with better knowledge will come along soon. If not try and search some of the sub install threads. I'll try and see if I can find that thread.
Old 08-02-2009, 03:08 AM   #4
The Silver blurr...
Tracy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTracy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTracy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTracy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTracy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTracy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTracy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTracy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTracy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTracy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTracy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TRACY
Tracy's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome, nice to see someone from the Valleyish here. It's addicting and helpful. Have fun and enjoy!
Old 08-02-2009, 05:07 AM   #6
His and Hers
TacomaDoug has a spectacular aura aboutTacomaDoug has a spectacular aura aboutTacomaDoug has a spectacular aura about

TacomaDoug's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome aboard. Pics?
Old 08-02-2009, 05:19 AM   #7
Slypted is a jewel in the roughSlypted is a jewel in the roughSlypted is a jewel in the rough

Air Force:
Name: Frank
Slypted's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW! Sorry I can't help with your sound issue.
Old 08-02-2009, 05:48 AM   #9
SMO
SaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
SaltySteve's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome. I don't know how to fix your problem either but have you looked through the audio and video portion of the forum?
Old 08-02-2009, 08:01 PM   #10
Ask me about the shortbus...
NumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Student Pilot
Name: Nick
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
Hey cool. Nice color! You live in San Clemente. The only person I know who lives there is Ryan Sheckler and Mike Parsons. You ever seen them around?
Old 08-02-2009, 08:48 PM   #11
Quote:
Originally Posted by socolax91 View Post
Hey cool. Nice color! You live in San Clemente. The only person I know who lives there is Ryan Sheckler and Mike Parsons. You ever seen them around?
ive seen sheckler around a bit, i just graduated HS this year going into college. Never seen or know parsons??

And the one time i saw scheckler too it was at this teepan grill japanese place, and he was sitting directly accross and kept checking out my girlfriend.... lol i took it as a compliment i guess
Old 08-02-2009, 10:02 PM   #12
NumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shed
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowknight123 View Post
ive seen sheckler around a bit, i just graduated HS this year going into college. Never seen or know parsons??

And the one time i saw scheckler too it was at this teepan grill japanese place, and he was sitting directly accross and kept checking out my girlfriend.... lol i took it as a compliment i guess
HAHA thats tight as shit. Is that the place he always went to eat in his show on MTV?
Old 08-02-2009, 10:05 PM   #13
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW!
Old 08-02-2009, 11:00 PM   #14
Quote:
Originally Posted by socolax91 View Post
HAHA thats tight as shit. Is that the place he always went to eat in his show on MTV?
Not sure never watched his show.. its funny alot of people down here dont really like the kid.. idk why maybe just because hes fameous, or because of how he acts since he has $$ lol, but ya most likely if it was a resteraunt in SC probably was then, Ichi berries... damn good food!
Old 08-02-2009, 11:44 PM   #15
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
I'm just a fan of his skating. His skill and the shit he does is on a whole new level. I definitely see where people wouldn't like him though. He is definitely a show-off.
Old 08-03-2009, 01:24 AM   #16
09 but I drive a 012 Expedition...
tacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff...I'm pretty sure
tacoholic's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to tacoholic
Welcome! Definitely waiting for pics!
Old 08-03-2009, 06:55 AM   #17
There's a mod for that!
w8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Albert
w8n4mud's Tacoma Gallery
Greetings from San Diego and welcome to Tacoma World.