Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

Hello All

Old 08-02-2009, 05:26 PM   #1
AFRaptor22 is on a distinguished road

Air Force: Flight Test
AFRaptor22's Tacoma Gallery
Hello All

Hey all first post here. Hopefully I'll have some more later when the 3" lift goes in this week. I have an 09 DC 4x4 that I use as a daily driver and to tow my miata race car. Looking for any kind of mods that will increase my torque....going to the Poconos with a 5,000lb+ trailer eats the Taco pretty bad. Right now just have a K&N drop in filter and a JBA cat-back exhaust. Thinking pretty hard about the supercharger if my dealership will install it for a reasonable price.
Old 08-03-2009, 07:26 AM   #2
There's a mod for that!
w8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Albert
w8n4mud's Tacoma Gallery
Reasonable price for installation is in the eye of the beholder. Personally, a TRD supercharger would be freakin' nice. Loss of fuel economy as a daily commuter will hurt though. Tough decisions.

Glad to have you on the site. Welcome to Tacoma World. Keep us in the loop.
Old 08-03-2009, 07:28 AM   #3
60% of the time it works every time
Hollywood22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHollywood22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHollywood22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHollywood22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHollywood22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHollywood22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHollywood22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHollywood22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHollywood22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHollywood22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHollywood22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Hollywood22's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW.
Old 08-03-2009, 07:33 AM   #4
Believe
phynyx38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphynyx38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphynyx38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphynyx38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphynyx38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphynyx38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphynyx38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphynyx38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphynyx38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphynyx38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphynyx38 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
phynyx38's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome