Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

New Zealander in Canada Taco owner

Old 08-02-2009, 07:51 PM   #1
snorola is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnorola is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnorola is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnorola is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnorola is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnorola is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnorola is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnorola is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnorola is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnorola is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnorola is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Brett
snorola's Tacoma Gallery
New Zealander in Canada Taco owner

Hello all,

I am from New Zealand but I currently live in Ontario Canada and I have just purchased a Tacoma last week. I bought a 2006 Double Cab 4x4 V6 with manual transmission.

Will get some pics when I get a chance. It is a base model white with black bumpers, already has 20% tints all round, bug deflector and some goodyear wrangler silent armor tires 265 70 R16 which look pretty good.

I have lived in Colorado USA for 2 winters and Canada now for almost 2 years in BC, Alberta and Ontairo, I am moving out to Canmore Alberta next month to get back to the mountains, Ontario is too flat for downhill MTB and snowboarding.

Here is some pics of my old rides:

My first, 1993 Toyota Corolla Wagon

1995 Nissan Primera (Infiniti G20)

1998 Subara WRX STi Version 4 Wagon 300+HP

2000 Ford Explorer 4x4 V6 Manual (My first vehicle in North America)

I have had a Saturn Wagon for the last 12 months and the thing is a piece of shit, was the main reason I didn't even look at GM trucks. Needed 4x4 and must be manual so my only choices were Nissan Frontier and Tacoma (didn't consider Dodge crap after driving a dakota for work).

Found a good deal on the Taco for Canadian prices and am loving it so far.

Basic mod want list so far:
Folding bed cover
Intermittent wipers
fog lights
cruise control
hitch
i'm building a bed extender/bike rack

Anyway thats the longest intro ever
Old 08-02-2009, 08:12 PM   #2
Thinks he's Steve McQueen
squad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Marc
squad314's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW and Canada,glad to have you at both.
Old 08-03-2009, 12:11 PM   #7
Believe
phynyx38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphynyx38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphynyx38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphynyx38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphynyx38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphynyx38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphynyx38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphynyx38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphynyx38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphynyx38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphynyx38 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
phynyx38's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome
Old 08-03-2009, 05:35 PM   #8
Resident Canuck
HwyRogue is a name known to allHwyRogue is a name known to allHwyRogue is a name known to allHwyRogue is a name known to allHwyRogue is a name known to allHwyRogue is a name known to all

HwyRogue's Tacoma Gallery
T'anks for joinin', eh! Good to see another fellow Canuck!
Old 08-03-2009, 05:43 PM   #9
AK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

AK27's Tacoma Gallery
welcome from ontario
Old 08-10-2009, 07:59 PM   #10
snorola is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnorola is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnorola is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnorola is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnorola is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnorola is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnorola is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnorola is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnorola is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnorola is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnorola is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Brett
snorola's Tacoma Gallery
here is an average pic of it.... will get better ones soon