Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

Hello from C-Town!

Old 08-05-2009, 02:52 PM   #1
gus54 is a jewel in the roughgus54 is a jewel in the roughgus54 is a jewel in the rough

Name: Gus
gus54's Tacoma Gallery
Hello from C-Town!

Hey to all you Tacoma owners! My wife and I just bought an '09 SR5 4x4 - pyrite mica. It's her daily driver and her first truck. She's lovin' it to say the least. I get to drive it on long trips cuz she hates driving on the freeway for long distances. I had an '00 Tacoma several years ago and traded it, but I always liked the truck. I currently drive an '06 Wrangler Unlimited with a 2" spring lift and 1.25" BL with 32s - but the truck is a treat to drive when i get the chance!
Old 08-05-2009, 02:53 PM   #3
Love the Tick!
Gingrbredman is a name known to allGingrbredman is a name known to allGingrbredman is a name known to allGingrbredman is a name known to allGingrbredman is a name known to allGingrbredman is a name known to all

Name: G
Gingrbredman's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW. But since it is technically your wife's truck, we are going to need pictures of her.

Good choice on the color!
Old 08-05-2009, 03:03 PM   #4
Danzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
Danzer's Tacoma Gallery
[quote=Gingrbredman;824080]Welcome to TW. But since it is technically your wife's truck, we are going to need pictures of her.

x2 and Welcome.
Old 08-05-2009, 03:25 PM   #7
Believe
phynyx38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphynyx38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphynyx38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphynyx38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphynyx38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphynyx38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphynyx38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphynyx38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphynyx38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphynyx38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphynyx38 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
phynyx38's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome
Old 08-05-2009, 03:35 PM   #8
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW!
Old 08-05-2009, 04:04 PM   #10
Wag More Bark Less
Simon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired 1983-2007 Signal O4
Name: Judy or Jude :)
Simon's Mom's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to the forum from Vermont
Congrats on the new truck!
Old 08-05-2009, 04:07 PM   #11
Simon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Simon2150's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats on the new truck. We like pics, so postem when you can.
Old 08-05-2009, 04:30 PM   #12
gus54 is a jewel in the roughgus54 is a jewel in the roughgus54 is a jewel in the rough

Name: Gus
gus54's Tacoma Gallery
Wow! Thanks for the warm welcome everyone! I think I like it here already! I'll try to get some pics up soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gingrbredman View Post
Welcome to TW. But since it is technically your wife's truck, we are going to need pictures of her.

Good choice on the color!
Well, it's titled to me, so it's technically MY truck. But don't tell my wife that.

She saw that color on another car on the lot and wanted it for her truck. The dealer said that color was rare in Ohio, but he'd try to find one. A half hour later he calls us and said we should go play the lottery. Another dealership dropped off a pyrite mica tacoma with everything we wanted to trade for something they needed!
Old 08-05-2009, 05:53 PM   #13
sportnobadges is a splendid one to beholdsportnobadges is a splendid one to beholdsportnobadges is a splendid one to beholdsportnobadges is a splendid one to beholdsportnobadges is a splendid one to beholdsportnobadges is a splendid one to beholdsportnobadges is a splendid one to behold
sportnobadges's Tacoma Gallery
welcome to the new pyrite mica owners

took delivery of the pyrite mica beauty on July 3, 2009. same kind of thing happened when the wife and i went shoping for a new tacoma.
she was locked into a green one (timberline mica) then she saw the pyrite mica and did a complete flip-flop. so we popped for the trd sport double cab 4x4 v6 automatic. haven't modified it much so far... will be picking up an MX ARE shell for it next week. like you Gus54 this will be my wife's daily driver. and she also doesn't like to drive the long drives. so i will get some of the 'feels so good' driving time too.

Old 08-05-2009, 07:53 PM   #14
His and Hers
TacomaDoug has a spectacular aura aboutTacomaDoug has a spectacular aura aboutTacomaDoug has a spectacular aura about

TacomaDoug's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome and nice choice of color.
Old 08-05-2009, 07:55 PM   #15
Begin With The End In Mind.
carmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: KEVIN
carmellocafe's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome...Good choice!