Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

Soon, real soon

Old 08-06-2009, 10:44 AM   #1
novakills has a spectacular aura aboutnovakills has a spectacular aura about

Name: scott
novakills's Tacoma Gallery
Soon, real soon

So my financing is in order with my credit union. As soon as my local dealer can find my 2009 Prerunner DC SB V6/Auto TRD Sport White/Graphite I will own my first Toyota Tacoma. Supposedly there is one in port to be delivered to the dealership 08-18 but I'm ready NOW!

Moving from a Lexus IS300. I've had GM fullsize trucks all my life and I think the Tacoma will suit my needs great, and recognize the legendary Toyota reliability.

I've learned a lot just reading here, thanks all. A couple of question:

Seeing the above description of the truck I am hunting, what would you add if you were in my shoes?

Do most of the Tacomas that fit my description come with the Tow Package or should I request that seperately?
Old 08-06-2009, 12:39 PM   #3
I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter.
mws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
mws4ua's Tacoma Gallery
I had an IS300 before my Tacoma, too! WEIRD!
Old 08-06-2009, 12:46 PM   #4
60% of the time it works every time
Hollywood22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHollywood22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHollywood22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHollywood22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHollywood22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHollywood22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHollywood22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHollywood22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHollywood22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHollywood22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHollywood22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Hollywood22's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome.

I think if it is a TRD it somes with the tow package. Trust me the wait is worth it. Congrats.
Old 08-07-2009, 10:31 AM   #7
Slamry
1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
1337Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome! I would say get 4x4 if you ever have plans of offroading, going in the snow, mud, sand, etc. If not stick with the prerunner you are looking at and get a little better gas mileage.
Old 08-07-2009, 10:37 AM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by 707tac05 View Post
Welcome! I would say get 4x4 if you ever have plans of offroading, going in the snow, mud, sand, etc. If not stick with the prerunner you are looking at and get a little better gas mileage.
Two wheel drive will suit me fine for the next few years at least since I live in FL. Thanks for the welcome!
Old 08-08-2009, 11:51 AM   #11
╒╪╕
MyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
MyToyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to MyToyTaco
I think as long as it's TRD it should have the tow package as well..mines a sport and came with it.
Old 08-20-2009, 07:37 AM   #13
MMMMM Taco's
Taco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Taco-NB's Tacoma Gallery
That's disappointing!!

Took me 3 months to get things in order for my Tacoma. I'm picking it up tomorrow at 2:00. It's an '09 4.0 4x4 SR5 Access Cab. I'm extremely excited!

Be patient and I'm sure that things will work out for you in September when the '10's are on the lot. I'm sure it will be worth the wait!

Cheers.
Old 08-20-2009, 10:02 AM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco-NB View Post
That's disappointing!!

Took me 3 months to get things in order for my Tacoma. I'm picking it up tomorrow at 2:00. It's an '09 4.0 4x4 SR5 Access Cab. I'm extremely excited!

Be patient and I'm sure that things will work out for you in September when the '10's are on the lot. I'm sure it will be worth the wait!

Cheers.

I can't wait til the Cash for Clunkers thing is over. With my local dealerships it's as if business is *too* good, their customer service sucks.
Old 09-23-2009, 12:52 AM   #16
There's a mod for that!
w8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Albert
w8n4mud's Tacoma Gallery
Yes!!! Congrats on the truck and welcome to Tacoma World!