Coming Out

Old 08-12-2009, 12:36 PM   #1
Gonzoso is on a distinguished road

Name: Keith
Gonzoso's Tacoma Gallery
Coming Out

I come from a family of Jeepers. I have had the following:
89 yj 4.2/auto
97 TJ with 3.5" RE suspension lift, 1" body lift, motor mount risers, 31" BFG/AT's, Clarion/JVC sound system, etc etc. I did all the work myself and then fell asleep and ate a telephone pole at 55.
93 YJ
And I now drive a 97 TJ 2.5l 5 speed.

I was taught to drive on a a 98 Cherokee, 4.0 5 speed. I think It might be time to switch to a Toyota. My first car was a Carolla and I liked it but it sucked in the snow.

I find that I need something 4wd living in the pocono mountains, and a truck bed. Also I am not big on chrysler anymore with all the recent economic and political turmoil, Fiat buying them, etc.

So I have come to admit that I want a Toyota. I am doing research so I can buy the right one. I know several people with tacomas and they seem to love them.

Anyway, hello all.
Old 08-12-2009, 01:36 PM   #3
kroggy is one of the sharper tools in the shedkroggy is one of the sharper tools in the shedkroggy is one of the sharper tools in the shedkroggy is one of the sharper tools in the shedkroggy is one of the sharper tools in the shedkroggy is one of the sharper tools in the shedkroggy is one of the sharper tools in the shedkroggy is one of the sharper tools in the shedkroggy is one of the sharper tools in the shedkroggy is one of the sharper tools in the shedkroggy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
kroggy's Tacoma Gallery
You won't regret it, but from your area finding a used 1st gen (95-04) in good condition (search for frame rust for more info) might be an issue.

Welcome to TW! Enjoy!
Old 08-12-2009, 01:36 PM   #4
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW!
Old 08-12-2009, 01:38 PM   #6
mmmm tacos!
nad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jordan
nad's Tacoma Gallery
welcome to TW hope to c you in a new taco soon
Old 08-12-2009, 01:41 PM   #7
Uhaul-n-azz is one of the sharper tools in the shedUhaul-n-azz is one of the sharper tools in the shedUhaul-n-azz is one of the sharper tools in the shedUhaul-n-azz is one of the sharper tools in the shedUhaul-n-azz is one of the sharper tools in the shedUhaul-n-azz is one of the sharper tools in the shedUhaul-n-azz is one of the sharper tools in the shedUhaul-n-azz is one of the sharper tools in the shedUhaul-n-azz is one of the sharper tools in the shedUhaul-n-azz is one of the sharper tools in the shedUhaul-n-azz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
Uhaul-n-azz's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome
Old 08-12-2009, 01:46 PM   #8
97Blk_one has much to be proud of97Blk_one has much to be proud of97Blk_one has much to be proud of97Blk_one has much to be proud of97Blk_one has much to be proud of97Blk_one has much to be proud of97Blk_one has much to be proud of97Blk_one has much to be proud of97Blk_one has much to be proud of

97Blk_one's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW...Change is good