Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

Hello Everyone

Old 08-31-2009, 07:38 AM   #1
motodan00 is on a distinguished road
Name: Dan
motodan00's Tacoma Gallery
Hello Everyone

After driving a Toyota 4 Runner for the last 10 years, I decided it was time for a new ride. After looking around for a few weeks, I decided on a 2010 double cab TRD red tacoma. I have a Leer topper on order. I'll put my Yakima rack on the topper. I'm contemplating what other modification that I need/want to preform. I considering installing a Dyno Lock but have to admit that I'm completing ignorant when it comes to vehicles. I've read all the information on here and it seems doable but I'm fearful when it comes to the wiring part. I really hate to screw up my new ride.
Attached Thumbnails
Hello Everyone-photo1.jpg   Hello Everyone-photo-2.jpg   Hello Everyone-photo-3.jpg  
Old 08-31-2009, 07:59 AM   #2
rob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert
rob1's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome Aboard!! Nice Choice my friend...
Old 08-31-2009, 08:13 AM   #4
helbnt is a jewel in the roughhelbnt is a jewel in the roughhelbnt is a jewel in the rough

Name: Shad
helbnt's Tacoma Gallery
Good looking ride there - Welcome Aboard!
Old 08-31-2009, 08:14 AM   #5
Believe
phynyx38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphynyx38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphynyx38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphynyx38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphynyx38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphynyx38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphynyx38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphynyx38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphynyx38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphynyx38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphynyx38 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
phynyx38's Tacoma Gallery
Great looking truck, Welcome to TW.
Old 09-01-2009, 07:54 AM   #7
There's a mod for that!
w8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Albert
w8n4mud's Tacoma Gallery
Dan (I assume) welcome to Tacoma World! Nice ride and congrats on the purchase. You'll do just fine on the DynoLock install. I'm wanting one as well to make it keyless. Let me know how it went. Haha. NO PRESSURE!
Old 09-01-2009, 12:49 PM   #8
Just ordered a Dynolock. I'll keep you posted. If I'm able to install it, than anyone can do the install.
Old 09-01-2009, 10:11 PM   #10
XC4ME is one of the sharper tools in the shedXC4ME is one of the sharper tools in the shedXC4ME is one of the sharper tools in the shedXC4ME is one of the sharper tools in the shedXC4ME is one of the sharper tools in the shedXC4ME is one of the sharper tools in the shedXC4ME is one of the sharper tools in the shedXC4ME is one of the sharper tools in the shedXC4ME is one of the sharper tools in the shedXC4ME is one of the sharper tools in the shedXC4ME is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
XC4ME's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome Dan! I see the "moto" in your user name, you ride?
Old 09-04-2009, 07:04 PM   #11
I used to ride before my daughter came along and now my priorities are different.

I got my dynolock today and will install this weekend.