LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

Hello there... I'm new

Old 09-03-2009, 11:11 PM   #1
crawl is a jewel in the roughcrawl is a jewel in the roughcrawl is a jewel in the rough
Name: Greg
crawl's Tacoma Gallery
Hello there... I'm new

^^^There it is...............................woooohooooooooooo !!!

Just picked it up today with 2 miles on the odo. I LOVE this truck! Had the yellow sticker with 3lbs reduced...hehe. The guys at the dealership were not even aware of it, or at least that's what they told me.

Driven HARD from 2.01 miles forward. That's the way I'm breaking her in.

oil check - way above the second mark on the dip.
other fluids - all ok
tire pressures - way off
Old 09-03-2009, 11:19 PM   #3
crawl is a jewel in the roughcrawl is a jewel in the roughcrawl is a jewel in the rough
crawl's Tacoma Gallery
a socal dude? nice! thanks for the welcome bro
Old 09-03-2009, 11:20 PM   #4
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to tw!
Old 09-03-2009, 11:25 PM   #6
socaltrucker00 is on a distinguished road
Name: Luis
socaltrucker00's Tacoma Gallery
welcome man!!! have fun with it
Old 09-03-2009, 11:26 PM   #7
crawl's Tacoma Gallery
thanks everyone.

tcBob - is your sig "lbc" long beach?
Old 09-03-2009, 11:28 PM   #8
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by crawl View Post
thanks everyone.

tcBob - is your sig "lbc" long beach?
yep!
Old 09-03-2009, 11:32 PM   #10
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome!
Old 09-03-2009, 11:39 PM   #11
crawl's Tacoma Gallery
you truck dudes are funny. not at all like the Honda forums. I like it here
Old 09-03-2009, 11:52 PM   #13
crawl's Tacoma Gallery
thanks so much for the warm welcome.

so here is what I traded in.....

2wd auto 6cyl
It looks good, but what a pos. 15 years old and I'm happy to see it go.
Old 09-04-2009, 12:31 AM   #14
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
welcome to T-dub, man. enjoy but watch out for the (mod)bug!
Old 09-04-2009, 12:32 AM   #15
KR FAB
sandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Amir
sandman427's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by crawl View Post
a socal dude? nice! thanks for the welcome bro
I noticed your in valencia... i am always in stevenson ranch cuz my sister lives there your prolly see my bright and loud blu truck lol... I live in lancaster... Kinda wack but it is my home lol...
Old 09-05-2009, 08:39 PM   #16
There's a mod for that!
w8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Albert
w8n4mud's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to Tacoma World!
Old 09-05-2009, 08:58 PM   #17
The G stands for smooth
Gsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: GG
Gsquare's Tacoma Gallery
Kick her ass, crawl. She'll thank you later.

Looks good; and welcome!
Old 09-05-2009, 09:00 PM   #18
04coma is a splendid one to behold04coma is a splendid one to behold04coma is a splendid one to behold04coma is a splendid one to behold04coma is a splendid one to behold04coma is a splendid one to behold04coma is a splendid one to behold04coma is a splendid one to behold
Name: Justin
04coma's Tacoma Gallery
welcome
Old 09-07-2009, 01:42 AM   #20
crawl's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RelentlessTaco View Post
welcome to T-dub, man. enjoy but watch out for the (mod)bug!
No joke. I'm trying to resist, but its hard when you love to tinker I crawled under it today to see what the suspension was like... saw lots of room for improvement.