Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

might buy a tacoma or help a guy sell a tacoma

Old 09-04-2009, 10:28 PM   #1
usmrocks has much to be proud ofusmrocks has much to be proud ofusmrocks has much to be proud ofusmrocks has much to be proud ofusmrocks has much to be proud ofusmrocks has much to be proud ofusmrocks has much to be proud ofusmrocks has much to be proud of
Name: Daniel
usmrocks's Tacoma Gallery
might buy a tacoma or help a guy sell a tacoma

hey,
first off i own a dodge dakota. and now to the issue that is more related to this forum. i may be able to get a 1996 tacoma with a little less than a 100k miles, manuel, v6, ext cab, and 4wd. it is in very good shape. i might be able to get it for around 4,000. if i don't get it though he wants me to help him sell in and i was wondering what i could get for it. i'm really tempted to sell my truck and try to buy it of course.

oh and he's original owner i think and it doesn't have any rust since it is here in the south and far enough north of the gulf to not have salt water damage. solid truck
Old 09-05-2009, 05:53 PM   #2
usmrocks has much to be proud ofusmrocks has much to be proud ofusmrocks has much to be proud ofusmrocks has much to be proud ofusmrocks has much to be proud ofusmrocks has much to be proud ofusmrocks has much to be proud ofusmrocks has much to be proud of
any idea what a tacoma like that usually cost? i've done all the blue books but want to know what ya'll think

also is the 1996 a good year?
Old 09-05-2009, 06:01 PM   #3
I CANT SPELL SO DONT BITCH
mwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
mwild's Tacoma Gallery
sounds like a good price to me. with that amount of miles its just gettin broken it
Old 09-05-2009, 07:58 PM   #4
There's a mod for that!
w8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Albert
w8n4mud's Tacoma Gallery
Really if you were to post pictures of it appearance, show us that he has done all the maintenance on it and is in good working condition then YES! Without that, we'd be guessing on the value of it. I'm sure it's fine if you looked it over with a fine tooth comb. Hell, you really can't go wrong. They are solid trucks unless they're abused. Good luck man. BTW, welcome to Tacoma World.
Old 10-10-2009, 11:46 AM   #6

a few pics of the truck i took with my camera phone.
any thoughts?

btw thats my current ride in the back, the dakota
Old 10-10-2009, 11:53 AM   #7
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
I think that's a decent price.