LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

Newbie Taco Owner

Old 09-05-2009, 02:13 AM   #1
Chewbacca ate my cereal.
Wing is a splendid one to beholdWing is a splendid one to beholdWing is a splendid one to beholdWing is a splendid one to beholdWing is a splendid one to beholdWing is a splendid one to beholdWing is a splendid one to beholdWing is a splendid one to behold

Air Force: SSGT 2A373
Name: Grant
Wing's Tacoma Gallery
Newbie Taco Owner

Hey folks! I imagine I'll be on this forum quite a bit now that I've found a home.
Old 09-05-2009, 08:11 PM   #2
There's a mod for that!
w8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Albert
w8n4mud's Tacoma Gallery
Yes Grant, this is everyones second home.
Welcome to Tacoma World... by the way, Vegas is everyones 3rd home here.
Party @ Grants! JK.
You'll love it here man.
Old 09-05-2009, 08:26 PM   #3
Chewbacca ate my cereal.
Wing is a splendid one to beholdWing is a splendid one to beholdWing is a splendid one to beholdWing is a splendid one to beholdWing is a splendid one to beholdWing is a splendid one to beholdWing is a splendid one to beholdWing is a splendid one to behold

Wing's Tacoma Gallery
No No No. No party at my place. The wife would kill me! Maybe 10 years ago though!
Old 09-05-2009, 09:58 PM   #7
Chewbacca ate my cereal.

Wing's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks all! Tell me about it. I've already priced out almost 4k in upgrades that I want to get done.
Old 09-05-2009, 10:38 PM   #8
Tsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud of

Name: Greg
Tsenekos's Tacoma Gallery
welcome and great looking truck and $4k in stuff wow does'nt this forum make you wanna spend spend spend on your taco
Old 09-06-2009, 07:21 PM   #10
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
Wud Up G-Dub!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Welcome to your new addiction!

Im trippin out running into you on here!! Its been years!! LOL