Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

Subaru STi and now Tacoma owner!!!!

Old 09-05-2009, 06:17 PM   #1
BBBsti LTD will become famous soon enough
BBBsti LTD's Tacoma Gallery
Subaru STi and now Tacoma owner!!!!

I just bought a 2004 Tacoma 2wd, TRD, SR5 with 51,000 miles. Very nice truck, my mom had a 1990 4Runner and now a 2002 4Runner, so I am pretty familiarized with Toyotas. Noe to learn even more.

This Tacoma will be my second car and daily drive, since I also have a 2007 STi Limited.

Great forum, and so far great members as well!!!

Pictures soon!!
Old 09-05-2009, 06:18 PM   #2
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW!
Old 09-05-2009, 06:20 PM   #3
Resident Jackass
Krazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: EMT - Alberta Health Services - Olds
Name: Power Serge
Krazie Sj's Tacoma Gallery
Ooo, an STI would be my car of choice if I didn't have my truck. Super sexy.

Welcome to the forums!
Old 09-05-2009, 06:23 PM   #4
Quote:
Originally Posted by socalman22 View Post
Welcome to TW!

I gotta see what you guys at SOCAL Tacoma do, sound pretty cool!
Old 09-05-2009, 06:38 PM   #5
www.EvolvedFinance.com
ccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
ccoorreeyy's Tacoma Gallery
Perfect Combo!!! STI meets Tacoma.

Welcome!
Old 09-05-2009, 07:51 PM   #6
There's a mod for that!
w8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Albert
w8n4mud's Tacoma Gallery
Greetings from San Diego and welcome to Tacoma World.
Old 09-06-2009, 04:26 AM   #8
gupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brett
gupster88's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krazie Sj View Post
Ooo, an STI would be my car of choice if I didn't have my truck. Super sexy.

Welcome to the forums!
mitsubishi evo would be my choice. girlfriend's bro has one n its effin a

oh and welcome to tw
Old 09-06-2009, 05:01 AM   #9
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
welcome. congrats on the yota.sti pretty cool but the evo is bad ass. not a fan of the brand new body sti or evo.
Old 09-06-2009, 05:08 AM   #10
gupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by paintdiddy View Post
welcome. congrats on the yota.sti pretty cool but the evo is bad ass. not a fan of the brand new body sti or evo.
gotta agree with you there. the new sti body looks like a mazda. evo's body kinda looks weird too but its not too bad. what i dont like is the fact that they went with a new engine after the old engine did so well for about a decade
Old 09-06-2009, 06:58 AM   #12
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by meteoraman2514 View Post
gotta agree with you there. the new sti body looks like a mazda. evo's body kinda looks weird too but its not too bad. what i dont like is the fact that they went with a new engine after the old engine did so well for about a decade
if it aint broken dont fix it. i wonder if they saw a decline in sales do to the new ugly body style and new motor?
Old 09-06-2009, 07:18 AM   #13
Slamry
1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
1337Taco's Tacoma Gallery
STI all the way. By far my favorite car. Oh, and welcome.
Old 09-06-2009, 09:59 AM   #14

Quote:
if it aint broken dont fix it. i wonder if they saw a decline in sales do to the new ugly body style and new motor?
i dont know. ive actually seen more of the evo 10's. i dont like them though. i want one though
Old 09-06-2009, 01:42 PM   #15
Machine gun shits

Quote:
Originally Posted by meteoraman2514 View Post
i dont know. ive actually seen more of the evo 10's. i dont like them though. i want one though
shit i would take one for the weekend and see how many points i could rack up.
Old 09-06-2009, 01:54 PM   #16

Quote:
shit i would take one for the weekend and see how many points i could rack up.
lol i hear that. my girlfriend, me, her brother, and her brother's gf took his evo to the mx nationals yesterday. i swear he got so many looks on the road it isnt even funny. plus we had a cobalt ss actually try to run with him, that lasted oh maybe 2 seconds.
Old 09-06-2009, 01:58 PM   #17
r12rex has a brilliant futurer12rex has a brilliant futurer12rex has a brilliant futurer12rex has a brilliant futurer12rex has a brilliant futurer12rex has a brilliant futurer12rex has a brilliant futurer12rex has a brilliant futurer12rex has a brilliant futurer12rex has a brilliant futurer12rex has a brilliant future
r12rex's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome! From one STi owner to another!! Oh and Tacoma. Lol

First...

And...

Kind Regards,
Ryan
Old 09-06-2009, 02:01 PM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by r12rex View Post
Welcome! From one STi owner to another!! Oh and Tacoma. Lol

First...

now thats a pretty sharp lookin sti!
Old 09-06-2009, 02:10 PM   #19
r12rex has a brilliant futurer12rex has a brilliant futurer12rex has a brilliant futurer12rex has a brilliant futurer12rex has a brilliant futurer12rex has a brilliant futurer12rex has a brilliant futurer12rex has a brilliant futurer12rex has a brilliant futurer12rex has a brilliant futurer12rex has a brilliant future
r12rex's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks Meteoraman.

BBBsti Ltd post pics of the Subie!
Old 09-06-2009, 02:26 PM   #20
I will post pictures soon.
Members, thanks for the welcoming posts!!!

Seems that the Tacoma shares the same strong internet community as Subarus!!!