Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

Addicted to more mods!!!

Old 09-06-2009, 03:46 PM   #1
ARMYTACO is a glorious beacon of lightARMYTACO is a glorious beacon of lightARMYTACO is a glorious beacon of lightARMYTACO is a glorious beacon of lightARMYTACO is a glorious beacon of lightARMYTACO is a glorious beacon of light
Army:
ARMYTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Addicted to more mods!!!

So I just joinged this site today because I have began modifying my 06 Tacoma. I love all the ideas I'm finding on this site. Any idea on how big I can go with new off road tires on my truck without it rubbing??
Old 09-06-2009, 03:47 PM   #2
higherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
higherlux's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to higherlux
265x70
Old 09-06-2009, 03:50 PM   #3
ARMYTACO is a glorious beacon of lightARMYTACO is a glorious beacon of lightARMYTACO is a glorious beacon of lightARMYTACO is a glorious beacon of lightARMYTACO is a glorious beacon of lightARMYTACO is a glorious beacon of light
Army:
Wish I could go bigger but I figured that was the max. Thanks man!
Old 09-06-2009, 03:56 PM   #4
ilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gavin
ilovetacos's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via ICQ to ilovetacos
Yeah this site sucks, very addicting especially on a Sunday when you are broke and have nothing to do but watch the boob tube and surf the internet.

Welcome to TW!
Old 09-06-2009, 04:37 PM   #6
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
welcome...i'll be charleston, sc bound in a few weeks
Old 09-07-2009, 11:59 AM   #7
There's a mod for that!
w8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Albert
w8n4mud's Tacoma Gallery
Dont be surprised if you still find yourself trimming a little with the 265/70 on your truck. I had to as well.
By the way, welcome to Tacoma World!
Old 09-07-2009, 02:29 PM   #9
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ARMYTACO View Post
So I just joinged this site today because I have began modifying my 06 Tacoma. I love all the ideas I'm finding on this site. Any idea on how big I can go with new off road tires on my truck without it rubbing??
I put 265/75's on when I had no lift and they fit fine...I took off the mud flaps though
Old 09-14-2009, 05:44 PM   #10
Army:
Thanks for the info on the lift and tire size. I am in Charleston, SC and not sure where to begin on finding a place to do a 3inch lift. Are there any chain's that do such a thing?
Old 02-16-2011, 08:35 PM   #11
AzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Govenor's Twenty, Mobilization Trainer, Squad Designated Marksman, Flight Operations
Name: Andy
AzogSS's Tacoma Gallery
The HID retros are looking good man! Can't wait to finish them up Friday!