Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

Yet another Washington State Tacoma...

Old 09-07-2009, 08:52 AM   #1
Keyser Soze
WATRD has much to be proud ofWATRD has much to be proud ofWATRD has much to be proud ofWATRD has much to be proud ofWATRD has much to be proud ofWATRD has much to be proud ofWATRD has much to be proud ofWATRD has much to be proud ofWATRD has much to be proud of

Name: Rob
WATRD's Tacoma Gallery
Yet another Washington State Tacoma...

Greetings! Long time listener, first time caller...

I am new here, but not new to Toyota, Tacomas or wheeling. I have been wheeling since 1983, am on my fourth Toyota, second Tacoma. There's also been a bunch of other things wheeled in there, but, I digress... The first Tacoma was a 1995.5, which I wheeled, but kept mostly stock. The 2001? Well... it's somewhat less stock.

Anyway, I happened to be lurking, again, and went to respond to a thread, only to find that apparently I had never taken the time to sign up here. So, here I am, hoping to be able to chime in from time to time with something useful. If not, then I will lurk and you can add another member to your member count. No harm, no foul.

Nice to "meet" all of you.
Old 09-07-2009, 08:55 AM   #2
ilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gavin
ilovetacos's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via ICQ to ilovetacos
Welcome to TW! So a '01 SAS!?!

Old 09-07-2009, 09:04 AM   #3
Keyser Soze
WATRD has much to be proud ofWATRD has much to be proud ofWATRD has much to be proud ofWATRD has much to be proud ofWATRD has much to be proud ofWATRD has much to be proud ofWATRD has much to be proud ofWATRD has much to be proud ofWATRD has much to be proud of

WATRD's Tacoma Gallery
hahahah Okay then... There's a ton on my site, but here's a couple of my favorites:

Have I redeemed myself?
Old 09-07-2009, 09:21 AM   #4
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by WATRD View Post
Old 09-07-2009, 09:58 AM   #5
ilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gavin
ilovetacos's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via ICQ to ilovetacos
That's badass!
Old 09-07-2009, 10:33 AM   #6
Keyser Soze

WATRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovetacos View Post
That's badass!
Thank you! I appreciate the kind words.

There's also a couple of videos of it, if you are interested.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yw7BmyfeYhE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8Hsb6bDmH0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJ5iIVILIXQ
Old 09-07-2009, 10:41 AM   #7
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Nice! Welcome!
Old 09-07-2009, 11:15 AM   #8
There's a mod for that!
w8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Albert
w8n4mud's Tacoma Gallery
SHOW OFF! LOL.
Welcome to Tacoma World.
I think you can move up to the front of the row!
Nice ride bro.
Old 09-07-2009, 11:39 AM   #9
Keyser Soze

WATRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by w8n4mud View Post
SHOW OFF! LOL.
Welcome to Tacoma World.
I think you can move up to the front of the row!
Nice ride bro.
hahahaha Holy BIG font Batman!

Thank you for the warm reception! Being a veteran of the psychic wars on other forums, I really like the less, er, "intense" atmosphere here. I am looking forward to chiming in as I can.

However, I am much more a back row, make fun of those in the front of the class, kind of guy
Old 09-07-2009, 04:08 PM   #11
Ridingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: '83-'87 Hull Tech.
Name: Richard
Ridingontrd's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to Ridingontrd
Congrats on the cover shot.
Welcome to TW.
Old 09-07-2009, 04:11 PM   #12
Keyser Soze

WATRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by neslerrah View Post
Hello & welcome to TW. Great pics & videos.
Thanks! It's good to be here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ridingontrd View Post
Congrats on the cover shot.
Welcome to TW.
Thank you! It's been a few years, but it was fun to see it on a cover. My "15 minutes of fame"! hahahahahahha
Old 09-07-2009, 04:59 PM   #13
The TW 1%
ForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Coast Guard: Chief Petty Officer, ITC
Name: Drunken Sailor
ForeRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Bout bloody time you joined up!!!

Welcome to TW and hope you enjoy the community!!!
Old 09-07-2009, 05:12 PM   #14
Keyser Soze

WATRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kilted Chiken View Post
Bout bloody time you joined up!!!
Yeah, yeah... you might have mentioned it a time or 37...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kilted Chiken View Post
Welcome to TW and hope you enjoy the community!!!
So far, so good. It's been a very warm reception.

"un pollo en un vestido" - interesting nickname you have around here...
Old 09-07-2009, 05:16 PM   #15
The TW 1%
ForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Coast Guard: Chief Petty Officer, ITC
Name: Drunken Sailor
ForeRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by WATRD View Post
Yeah, yeah... you might have mentioned it a time or 37...

So far, so good. It's been a very warm reception.

"un pollo en un vestido" - interesting nickname you have around here...

Haahahahha!!
Old 09-07-2009, 05:36 PM   #17
Keyser Soze

WATRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colton View Post
Welcome! Congrats on the cover!
Thanks! That was way back in 2005, so it's ancient history anymore