Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

Out with the Old...

Old 09-07-2009, 06:47 PM   #1
GatorZone is on a distinguished road
Marines: Sergent
GatorZone's Tacoma Gallery
Out with the Old...

Hello from Florida. Posting a pic of my 2000 Tacoma. Gonna post it here to see what kind of bites I get. Then I'm moving up to a new one.

Attached Thumbnails
Out with the Old...-img_0030.jpg   Out with the Old...-img_0032.jpg   Out with the Old...-img_0034.jpg   Out with the Old...-mvc-011s-1-.jpg   Out with the Old...-mvc-023s-1-.jpg  

Old 09-07-2009, 07:05 PM   #3
higherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
higherlux's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to higherlux
before you sell it can i have your lift and tires?
Old 09-07-2009, 07:06 PM   #4
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colton View Post
Looks nice, and Welcome to TW!

To officially sell the truck, you need to list it in the Buy-Sell-Trade section.
X2. Very nice looking ride!!!
Old 09-07-2009, 07:06 PM   #5
I dub thee malicious!
007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
007Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 007Tacoma
Are you looking to sell it?