Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

New Tacoma Owner in Virginia

Old 09-08-2009, 10:38 AM   #1
dhamilton06 is on a distinguished road
Name: Dave
dhamilton06's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up New Tacoma Owner in Virginia

I bit the bullet and purchased a new '09 Tacoma Access Cab with the TRD Sport package. 500 miles later I am happy to say I am glad I made the purchase. I hope I say the same thing 100,000 miles later. I feel confident that I will since that has been my experience after buying a 2002 Toyota Camry.

One of my questions now is how to connect my plug 'n play Sirius radio. I don't want to buy the parts from Toyota (gotta cut costs where I can) to integrate Sirius into the factory receiver. But neither do I want wires draped all over the dash. My two main goals are to see if I can connect the factory satellite antenna to my plug and play radio as well as connect to the power supply without using the cigarette lighter adapter. Any comments or suggestions are welcome. I have already been looking on this forum for other suggestions.

Hope to hear from you
Dave
Old 09-08-2009, 10:40 AM   #3
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW, Dave!
Old 09-08-2009, 10:41 AM   #4
Tsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud ofTsenekos has much to be proud of

Name: Greg
Tsenekos's Tacoma Gallery
welcome nice purchase and ya you can't beat toyota for quality and reliability imo
Old 09-08-2009, 10:56 AM   #5
There's a mod for that!
w8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Albert
w8n4mud's Tacoma Gallery
Hi Dave,
Welcome to Tacoma World. Congrats on the purchase too!
To answer your question, check out the audio/video threads. Either post in there about your specific question or do a search to see if anyone else has the same concern.

Don't forget to post pics of your new rig!
Old 09-08-2009, 11:14 AM   #6
Believe
phynyx38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphynyx38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphynyx38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphynyx38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphynyx38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphynyx38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphynyx38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphynyx38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphynyx38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphynyx38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphynyx38 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
phynyx38's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome
Old 09-08-2009, 11:52 AM   #7
DellGSG5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellGSG5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellGSG5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellGSG5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellGSG5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellGSG5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellGSG5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellGSG5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellGSG5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellGSG5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellGSG5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dell
DellGSG5's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW!!!