Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

New to HID need help on 04

Old 09-10-2009, 02:41 AM   #1
Jmajors is on a distinguished road
Name: Jonathan
Jmajors's Tacoma Gallery
New to HID need help on 04

Can anyone help me find some info for an 04? It seems all the info I find is for newer models. I just need to know if anyone has pics from that model so I can see what I'm working with.
Old 09-10-2009, 11:14 AM   #2
bite me
humanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shed

humanoid's Tacoma Gallery
What exactly are you asking for? Pics of what? Pics of an HID kit installed? Please be more specific if you want help from members. BTW, welcome to TW!
Old 09-10-2009, 03:10 PM   #3
Jmajors is on a distinguished road
Name: Jonathan
Jmajors's Tacoma Gallery
I am really looking for someone with pics from an 04 with an HID mod so I can see what it's going to look like. I didn't want to do anything to my truck that would ruin the look from factory. I am really just trying to clean up the apperance, and if you know what exact headlights I would need
Old 09-10-2009, 04:35 PM   #4
bite me
humanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shed

humanoid's Tacoma Gallery
They look no different from the exterior than the regular halogen bulbs. All you need to do is to mount the ballasts within the engine bay and zip tie the wiring.