Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

Come check out flat black taco!!!!

Old 09-11-2009, 05:31 PM   #1
MatteTaco will become famous soon enough
Name: Jon
MatteTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Come check out flat black taco!!!!

Hey whats up guys I am new to the tacoma forums. I never joined when I first got the truck but I finally paid her off so I figured now its time to start doing some more mods...I have always been into cars but I blew my Twin Turbo 350z up and decided it was time to move on and purchased my tacoma...Heres some pictures of my progress let me know what you guys think.

Its still a work in progress and the foglights are being blacked out and I should have them back in next week
Old 09-11-2009, 05:33 PM   #2
go shit in your hat
brianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shed
brianr's Tacoma Gallery
rad. welcome to T-dubya.
Old 09-11-2009, 05:46 PM   #3
:POOPCORN:
98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Ben
98tacoma27's Tacoma Gallery
Love that paint man!!
Old 09-11-2009, 05:48 PM   #4
╒╪╕
MyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
MyToyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to MyToyTaco
Badass! I had mine photoshopped flat black to see what it looked like...yours looks tight! Can you throw out details on the paint? Did you do it, shop, etc? kind of paint, cost?
Old 09-11-2009, 05:51 PM   #5
AlphaPlanner
thestrangebrew has much to be proud ofthestrangebrew has much to be proud ofthestrangebrew has much to be proud ofthestrangebrew has much to be proud ofthestrangebrew has much to be proud ofthestrangebrew has much to be proud ofthestrangebrew has much to be proud ofthestrangebrew has much to be proud of

Name: Brian
thestrangebrew's Tacoma Gallery
Wow that paint actually looks pretty slick. Good job, keep us posted and welcome to TW!
Old 09-11-2009, 05:53 PM   #6
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyToyTaco View Post
Badass! I had mine photoshopped flat black to see what it looked like...yours looks tight! Can you throw out details on the paint? Did you do it, shop, etc? kind of paint, cost?
Glad you guys like it. I actually just got the truck back today from having it done. Its actually vinyled I looked into having it painted and it was hard to find someone who would paint flat black because its a very difficult color to spray consistently and the one reputable painter who said he'd do it needed it for 2-3 weeks and was going to cost around 6k. I had a local shop down here in Orlando do it. The truck has no vinyl lines because the vinyl they use comes in 5 foot wide rolls and the trucks widest spot is the roof and hood which is only 41 inches.
Old 09-11-2009, 05:55 PM   #7
╒╪╕
MyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
MyToyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to MyToyTaco
What was the cost to have it done if you don't mind me asking?
Old 09-11-2009, 05:59 PM   #10
My Cat's breath Smells like Cat Food
Monkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
Monkeysuncle's Tacoma Gallery
Orlando!! I'm in Melbourne. Cool to see a local brother. nice looking truck btw.
Old 09-11-2009, 06:00 PM   #11
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
welcome.looks dope as hell. i so want to black out my truck.what paint did you use? you have to bhlm
Old 09-11-2009, 06:01 PM   #12
It was a little over 2k with tax...Yeah flat colors arent for everyone. I had never seen a flat black tacoma other than an x runner so I just wanted something nobody had done before. I like off the wall stuff just my preference.
Old 09-11-2009, 07:15 PM   #13
What's the matter, Colonel Sandurz? CHICKEN?
moto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
moto932's Tacoma Gallery
murdered out! i like it!
Old 09-11-2009, 07:20 PM   #14
College.
PatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Sgt/6153 - CH-53E Airframe/Hydraulics Mechanic, HMH-464, MAG 29, 2nd MAW
Name: Pat
PatHLC128's Tacoma Gallery
looks good man, if toyota offered that paint from the factory i woulda got it. im not big on anything shiny.
Old 09-11-2009, 07:44 PM   #15
socal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Diego
socal16's Tacoma Gallery
i love it!! ive only seen two cars here in the city that are flat black but they are painted, and they look very much alike, you should consider doing the black headlight mod in flat black
Old 09-11-2009, 07:52 PM   #17
The G stands for smooth
Gsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: GG
Gsquare's Tacoma Gallery
Nice!

And, WTG on getting your pics up without anyone asking for them, first!

Old 09-11-2009, 07:58 PM   #18
Begin With The End In Mind.
carmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: KEVIN
carmellocafe's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW! Great looking rig.
Old 09-11-2009, 08:00 PM   #20
ilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gavin
ilovetacos's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via ICQ to ilovetacos
That's sick! I love flat colors on cars!