LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

I want to install a Kenwood DNX 7140 gps in my 2007 double cab.

Old 09-11-2009, 07:34 PM   #1
Ken Bean is on a distinguished road
Name: The Handyman
Ken Bean's Tacoma Gallery
I want to install a Kenwood DNX 7140 gps in my 2007 double cab.

Hi I am the Handyman from the Livermore Valley area located in the SF bay area. I had my 07 double cab for 2 years and planning on keeping it forever I got it as a retirement gift in 07. I will send pictures soon of my ride. Biggest things I have done to it is Billet Grill,power sliding rear window, leather interior and a Leer hard cover for my tool storage. Now I am in the market for a in dash GPS .

Has anyone done one or had it done? If so where is the best place to buy one. I been thinking of the Kenwood DNX 7140 because of the blue tooth and Garmin.

Thanks for the help.
THE HANDYMAN
Old 09-11-2009, 08:07 PM   #2
There's a mod for that!
w8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Albert
w8n4mud's Tacoma Gallery
Power sliding rear window?????? Show me a picture of that!!!!!
WOW! That's tight.
I was looking at the same model but decided on the 6140 instead. It should be an easy install IF you have all the items you need. I would ask someone at a Best Buy store and simply just do the install yourself. Don't forget the simple accessories like the attachment to control the kenwood from the steering wheel. Good luck on that and perhaps you can take pictures along the way.
By the way, welcome to Tacoma World!
Old 09-11-2009, 08:29 PM   #5
The G stands for smooth
Gsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: GG
Gsquare's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Bean View Post
Hi I am the Handyman from the Livermore Valley area located in the SF bay area. I had my 07 double cab for 2 years and planning on keeping it forever I got it as a retirement gift in 07. I will send pictures soon of my ride. Biggest things I have done to it is Billet Grill,power sliding rear window, leather interior and a Leer hard cover for my tool storage. Now I am in the market for a in dash GPS .

Has anyone done one or had it done? If so where is the best place to buy one. I been thinking of the Kenwood DNX 7140 because of the blue tooth and Garmin.

Thanks for the help.
THE HANDYMAN

Power sliding rear window? Shut up! Did not...
Old 09-11-2009, 08:52 PM   #8
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Power sliding window.. I MUST SEE!