Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > New Members

Notices

Newbie to Forum and Toyota

Old 09-12-2009, 07:30 PM   #1
FZ1 is on a distinguished road

FZ1's Tacoma Gallery
Newbie to Forum and Toyota

Hello!

knickname is G... Just put a downpayment on what will be my first Toyota... a 2010 Tacoma Double Cab Sport 4x4 w/ JBL System. Color to be determined by dealer trade. Crossing fingers for Magnetic Grey, but my second choice is White (which was my original first choice until I saw the grey!)

The wild card is that the MGM they are going after was just built and is being loaded onto the truck from the factory tomorrow for shipment to another dealer. My dealer is going to try to get that one since the one they're scheduled to get isn't coming in until mid to late next month.

Really looking forward to getting the truck (no matter which color) next week. And also looking forward to learning things via this forum.

Later,

G
Old 09-12-2009, 07:31 PM   #2
Rollinn is a jewel in the roughRollinn is a jewel in the roughRollinn is a jewel in the roughRollinn is a jewel in the rough
Rollinn's Tacoma Gallery
welcome and enjoy the new ride.. sure you will love it
Old 09-12-2009, 07:33 PM   #3
Begin With The End In Mind.
carmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: KEVIN
carmellocafe's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome.
This is a great forum!
Old 09-13-2009, 07:30 AM   #7
There's a mod for that!
w8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Albert
w8n4mud's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to Tacoma World G. Hope you get that truck sooner than later!
Old 09-13-2009, 10:58 AM   #9
Resident Canuck
HwyRogue is a name known to allHwyRogue is a name known to allHwyRogue is a name known to allHwyRogue is a name known to allHwyRogue is a name known to allHwyRogue is a name known to all

HwyRogue's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome! Greetings from north of the border, too!
Old 09-13-2009, 05:38 PM   #10

FZ1's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks to everyone for the welcome.

G
Old 09-14-2009, 01:36 PM   #11
mtnlobo is on a distinguished road
mtnlobo's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome and enjoy!
Old 09-14-2009, 01:38 PM   #12
DellGSG5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellGSG5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellGSG5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellGSG5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellGSG5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellGSG5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellGSG5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellGSG5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellGSG5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellGSG5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellGSG5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dell
DellGSG5's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW!!!
Old 09-14-2009, 01:40 PM   #13
NAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed
NAAC3TACO's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome from Nevada!
Old 09-14-2009, 01:52 PM   #14
rob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert
rob1's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome Aboard, Hope you get what you want!!
Welcome from deep south TEXAS!!
Old 09-18-2009, 03:30 PM   #15

FZ1's Tacoma Gallery
Silver Streak Mica

Looks like I am getting door number 3

The MGM was pre-sold when the dealer called to arrange a trade. So was the white one and the other white they found was an '09.

They found a Silver that had the features I wanted plus a few extras. They agreed to honor the price in spite of the extras (Step Tubes; Paint protectant film; all weather mats; and something else I am forgetting)

I will have it next Saturday. Looking forward to it!
Old 09-18-2009, 03:44 PM   #16
The G stands for smooth
Gsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: GG
Gsquare's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome!

Easy on the G stuff, eh?

Thx,

G-square
Old 09-23-2009, 05:01 AM   #17

FZ1's Tacoma Gallery
My Tacoma arrived at the dealer last night. Wife and I went up to check it out. I'll be picking it up Saturday Morning.

Here's a pic:

Old 09-23-2009, 05:08 AM   #18
bishes love my haircut
Gr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Aaron
Gr8WhiteTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Gr8WhiteTaco
dang thats sharp congrats on it!!!!!
Old 09-23-2009, 05:10 AM   #19

FZ1's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks. I'm pretty excited.